Shot 9

Flashback continues...

Adarsh & Parineeta was imprisoned for about one year. They were forgiven by Durga Prasad's family & also they were ashamed of their past deeds. They were living in Maheshwari Mansion & Adarsh started a small business by himself. They tried to contact Sanskar but couldn't.

After few months Nikil too shifted to Mumbai along with his whole family as he was a partner of Karma. Akash got retired & even Ram, both were not allowed to work so both were spending their whole time with family.

In about one year Sanskar & Nikil was able to expand their business throughout India. Even Sanskar brought a huge mansion with his own money.

After about one year Swara gave birth to a boy & they named his Ayan. After 2 years Uttara gave birth to a girl & named Aliya.

Sanskar's & Nikil's mansion was in the same area. So Nikil's family spends most of their time with Sanskar's family.

Even though Sanskar & others missed Durga Prasad's family but they slowly got adapted to a new lifestyle & lived happily.

Flashback ends

All arrived at Kolkata airport & they drove to Maheshwari Mansion. As they were moving towards the mansion they recalled their past moments.

As they reached Maheshwari Mansion, Uttara, Sanskar, Swara, Ram & Sujatha were looking at the mansion emotionally & walked inside. While Nikil was holding Aliya & Sharmista holding Ayan & Ayush followed them.

Durga Prasad, Laksh & Ragini was in the hall waiting for Sanskar & others impatiently. Ragini & Durga Prasad couldn't control their happiness seeing them back again in the mansion. As they entered hall Durga Prasad went forward embraced Ram with love & affection.

From childhood, Durga Prasad & Ram were together. Indeed the last three years were so hard for them as they haven't been separated was so long.

Ragini wanted to hug Swara but couldn't because of her formal behavior with her for the last three years. Sanskar gave a friendly hug to Laksh.

Uttara & Swara were having a blank facial expression from the time they arrived. Nikil wrapped his hand around Uttara &who was standing blankly as still, she couldn't forget what he Badi Maa said in past. Sujtha's eyes were searching for Annapurna. Sujatha & Annapurna had a very strong bonding as sisters. Even though Sujatha was a bit angry for what happened in past she was not able to forget the bond they had in past. Sujatha always considered Annapurna as her own sister.

Swara - Actually what happened to aunty, Ragini? I mean even last month you were like she is doing good. Then what happened all of sudden?

Ragini - Swara, as you'll left the mansion, the prosperity of this mansion was gone. For the last three years, this house was filled with silence. We know we were at fault but we really do repeat for that. We never had happiness after you'll went. We never had breakfast, lunch, or dinner together. We were just living our life. Maa was saddened after you'll left & she was regretting badly for all those what she said to Uttara in past.  It was pricking heart as she considered Uttara as her own daughter. Actually, she couldn't forgive herself.

Ragini found it had to continue while she was telling all these, tears were falling from her eyes. So Laksh continued

Laksh - We were to say you all these before & ask for your forgiveness but Maa was requested us not to. She was like whatever happens you people won't forgive us.