Chapter Ten

Omg, thank you guys for reading this. I didn't know people would actually read this but, I guess I was wronganyways onto the story :)
~~~~~

I had a lot of fun with Gerard early today. Us just messing around and making fun of each other. I replayed the scene in my head, and giggled at it.

I really love Gerard but, I don't know if he'll say it back to be honest. He's probably not ready. If so, I'll just give him time, and be patient about it. I checked the time on my phone as I was walking home. Mom will be back home in a couple of hours.

I then sighed because I got nothing to do while mom is gone. I can probably invite a friend over. But I don't know if they're busy, might as well ask if somebody wants to come over.

Frankie: Hey, does anyone want to go over to my house? I'm kinda bored.

I sent the message to the group chat, then hearing a ding noise. I looked at the message.

McCrackhead: idk if u want me over, but Ik Im not busy ¯\_()_/¯

I smiled down at my phone, knowing Bert and I will cause a lot of fucking trouble. We once got caught because, there was a football game going on, and me and Bert thought that we should shoot paintballs with his paint ball gun.

And because they're were Gerard's friends, so I'm guessing that he told them to punch the shit out of me. I was finally home. I took the keys out of my pocket, then heard thumps in the house.

I got weird out, so should I go in? We don't have a cat, nor a dog. What the fuck is in the house? I put the keys in the door, and opened it. I walked in and, there's nothing here.

Something then jumped on top of me, then started to laugh. What the shit is going on? Wait, I know that laugh. "McCracken?" I said while smiling. He then took of the blanket and got off me while giggling.

"What the hell Bert." I said while laughing. "What? I was trying to be a ghost!" He answered, he then try to throw the blanket back on the couch, but that failed.

I got up, he then followed what I was doing. "So, what do you want to do?" He asked. I just shrug my shoulders, he ran his fingers through his black messy hair, trying to think of somebody we can do.

"Umm, we can watch some sort of horror movie so that when your scared, I can hold you." He answered smiling. I then punched his arm while laughing. "Ok we can watch a movie, we just need snacks though, let me go see what I got." I answered while going up the stairs.

I put my bag down and try to find some money, if there's any laying around here. "Dude, your mom left some!" Yelled Bert from the kitchen.

I then head downstairs and saw him in the kitchen. "Alright, let's go then." I answered while grabbing the money. Bert grab his purple and black striped jacket and fingerless gloves. He put them on while we headed to the door.

"Alright, we need to decide what to watch I guess." I said. "Umm...we should watch, fifty shades of grey." Said Bert while smirking.

I then laughed. "Ha, whatever McCracken." I answered. "I'm being for real Iero." He answered elbowing me. I then just rolled my eyes while smirking.

We got to the gas station and walked in, looking around onto what to buy. "We should buy these incase." He said. I looked over at him and he was holding a box's of condems. I tried to keep my laugh down in the store. "Asshole." I said while snickering.

He just shrugged and put them back. We finally got out snacks and went to go pay our items. "You guys are a cute couple." Said the lady paying out stuff. "Uhhh..." I said looking at Bert.