intro and applications!

B O O K R E V I E W S
by @rynhaswritersblock

***** AS OF 8/29/2020, REQUESTS FOR A REVIEW ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE INFLUX OF REQUESTS I'VE BEEN GETTING. I'LL UPDATE THIS AS SOON AS I CATCH UP! *****

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

hey hey hey!!!!! welcome to me reading ur books!

after gaining much more attention on my peter parker imagines book than i could've ever imagined, i've started to have a few people ask if i could read their book. and thus, the idea was born...

... jk this is NOT an original idea, an old mutual of mine had one of these books and now i thought it would be cool to make one of my own lol

that being said, IF YOU WANT ME TO REVIEW YOUR BOOK, COMMENT HERE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- username
- title of your book(s)
- genre
- status (ongoing or completed)
- any specific chapters you want me to read (if it's an imagines book, comment one or two specific ones you want me to read)

and that's it!

A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES
1. as much as i'd LOVE to be entirely positive in each review, i will be using constructive criticism in order to help better you as a writer and give you more perspective + tips. if you read another review in which i only speak positively about a user's book, meanwhile i have some not-so-positive notes for yours, please do not feel down about it. everyone is different, therefore everyone is at a different level of writing, and what i'm hoping to do with this book is help people become better at writing. 
2. if i give you any advice or make any comments that you don't like, it is nothing against you. i am reviewing each book from an objective standpoint, so please PLEASE don't make any rude comments towards me or anyone else. this is not a place for hate!
3. i am most likely not going to read your entire book. this whole process is entirely relative, as it all depends on how many chapters you have and how sucked into it i get. 
4. you don't have to take my advice! these are simply my personal opinions on your writing and storyline, and by no means are you forced to implement my suggestions. if i say something that you don't like or that you disagree with, just don't follow my advice! i won't be hurt.
5.  if you've read my imagines (especially the more recent ones), you know who i am (hey there tony stark). just like my headcanons, i will probably get a bit chaotic in my reviews because that's just the type of person i am and it makes everything so much more fun!!! i know i'm being kinda formal right now, but my reviews will likely be a bit more... me?

if you have any questions, comment here and i will do my best to reply as soon as possible!

all the love, ryn <3