Broken pieces of heart......

Already pending irukardhaye mudikala nu ellarum thitradhu enakku kekkardhu. But still... I can't resist myself when I got idea for this plot. Short story seekram mudichidren. Hardly 6 parts may be adhukullaye it Ll end...

As mentioned this idea came after hearing Arijit singh's "Humari Adhuri Kahaani" song......Adhanaala storyku adhaye per ah vechutten..........Remember that it is a sad song and this is also a sad story...

Neeyellam en d song kekkarannu neenga kekkardhu I can hear........

But kaalathin kolam........Naa kettuten..........Ezhudhitten..........Padichittu medhuva thittunga...........

Thank you vjay96 (KM inspired) for this beautiful cover despite knowing that its a short story........This cover gave me final driving force to write this..........

Mandapam, Dec 12, Kunnakudi......

Whole KK is gathered. After all it is the marriage of very famous PS brother kathir Pandian to Mullai Murugan. Love marriage. Both are head over heels in love with each other. It was a college love. As usual a hate-love story. Initially, both can't stand each other. But eventually fall for each other. After being in 4 years of relationship they are going to make a happily ever after now. A picture perfect family. 

Kathir was sitting in groom's place chanting mantras with priest partly waiting for his girl to come........Happiness at its peak.

He's surrounded by his relation....Moorthy, Dhanam their daughter Sahana, Jeeva, Meena their son Nikhil, Kanna and Lakshmi amma. Parvathy and Murugan were also standing there little nervous though. Afterall their daughter's marriage. After five long years of struggle.

There came Mullai. He saw her. She was supposed to be happy. But what is in her face. 

The look in her face puzzled him.

A sudden feeling of sadness engulfed him. He felt something wrong is coming on the way. But he tried to control that feeling and smiled.

The priest completed the rituals and gave "Thaali" to Kathir. 

Gettimelam..........Gettimelam...........

He neared Mullai with that "Thaali". But............

But...........

The thaali was caught in the middle by Mullai. Who snatched it from his hands and threw it on his face. He was shell-shocked.

She got up and removed the garland and threw it on the floor.

Everyone were shocked to the core of the sudden action of Mullai.

Murugan and Parvathy stood there with bowed head. 

It was Mullai's voice which bought them out of the reverie they all caught up.

M:(Laughing) Epdi irundhudhu ennoda nadippu?

K:Nadippa? Edha solra?

M:Ithana varushama ungala kaathalikara maathiri irundhene adha than solren.

K:Mulla........Enna olarra?

M:Chi.......en pera solladheenga.......Andha arugadha ungalukku kadayaadhu.

K:Mulla........

M:Pch........Sonnadhaye solla enakku pidikaadhu.

K:Ei enna aachu?

M:Hmm........ungaloda aambala nra thimirukku naa kudukara parisu.