Strangers.......

Lonavala..........

Hill station located in Pune disrict........

People who travel by Mumbai-Pune expressway or Mumbai-Bangalore highway will pass through this place................

A hill station and often regarded as a tourist spot and a place of rest for people from the surroundings..........

Resort................

A:Facilities given in this resorts are imaginary.......Resorts irukkunu mattum thaan authorkku theriyum anga oru sila facilities in upcoming chapter are purely imaginary........

M:Ruhaan.............Semmaya kaal valikudhu. Lets sit somewhere na.............

R:No..............Enakku innum konjam nadakkanum...............

M:Aap bohot siddi ho (You are so stubborn)...........Dont do this to me na..............

R:Fine...........Naa thaniyave nadakaren...............

M:This is done. Naa inga okkandhurken. Aana en kannu munnadi thaan nadakkanum. Unga phone ah vechukonga kaila............Teeke...............

R:Fine.................

Ruhaan started walking in that place plugging in headphones...........

He was roaming around the edge of the swimming pool looking at the people there........

When................

Hey hey hey..............sambaal ke!!!! sambaal ke!!!!! ghir mat jaana (careful!! Careful!!Don't fall down)

People over there..............Andhe ho kya? Dekh kar nahi chal sakthe...........Agar woh ladki ghir jaathi tho...............(Are you blind?Can't you watch your steps...........What if the girl falls down?)

Girl:Nahi koi baat nahi..........Mujhe bhi teek se dekhna chaayiye tha.........Baat ko badaane ki zaroorat nahi Shukriya........(Its not an issue....Even I should have noticed properly. Dont make it an issue........Thank you)Turning to Ruhaan who was standing there petrified Sorry yaar...........Meri bhi galathi hey(The mistake is mine too)..................Seeing him not responding she flickered her hands  Hello.............Are you Ok?

R:Yup........am fine......By the way, am sorry even I didnt notice you............Seeing you on the verge of falling inside the pool made me stand stupified............Am sorry...........Extending his hands.............Am ruhaan..............

G:Am ruhi.............

R:Wow.............ruhaan-ruhi............

Ru:Yup...........Nice combo...............

They both high-fied...............

They by now walked past the pool and were standing beneath a tree............

Silence for sometime............Both were in deep thoughts

Chorus:Neenga thamizha??

R:Hey.............neengalum thamizha?

Ru:Yup.........Neengaluma?

R:Yeah........usually indha placela neraya thamizh people ah paaka mudiyaadhu.........Nice to meet you..........But epdi kandupudichinga??

Ru:Same here.........Hmm........May be basic nativity instincts......By the way, yaaroda vandhinga?

R:With my companion.................She means the world to me.............