Happily ever after.........

Ruhi's mamma brought her out of trance infact a bit relieved from her guilty consciousness in which she was wallowing since yesterday.........

She wondered how she didn't drop the plate in shock..............

His smile got widened more and more seeing her grape eyes turn to round balls...........

K:Enna ma Hindikaari.......Viradham mudikka venaama........Purushana pudhusa paakara maathiri paakara??

M:Nee.........Neenga.............

K:Hmm.........Nee kekka maata...........He got water from her hand and made her drink.......

She obeyed quietly..........

After the customs every other couple went for dinner arranged specially by resort for festive season leaving behind the family...............

Ru:Mamma...........She shook her mother..........

Mullai looked at Ruhi with surprise..........

Ru:Mamma........Mujhe aapse bahut saara baatein karni hey(I have a lot of things to talk to you)..............Engala inime vittutu poha maatenga thaana.........Please mamma.........

Mullai's head automatically nodded a "No"...........

R:Appa..........

K:Yes ruhaan............He said casually surprising Mullai more and more.........

R:Appa........Enakku bambaram, pallanguzhi lam vilayaada solli thaanga pa.......

Kathir was overwhelmed by seeing his xerox in Ruhaan's characteristics...........

He gave a astonished look to Mullai yet managed to smile at Ruhaan noding a yes and saying ennoda champ ku illama vera yaaruku solli tharuven...........

Saying this he lifted Ruhaan who in turn kissed his father's cheeks............

Kathir was overwhelmed will be an understatement.........

He himself wondered that Ruhaan bonded with him so easily.........

It may be because he is the sole purpose of Mullai's life..........

He kissed him in return..........

Mullai's eyes welled-up with tears............

Ruhi shook her from down saying Mamma.........Mujhe bhi oopar utao (Lift me up)

Kathir denied stating No baby.......Mamma is so tired........Come to baba......I will lift you..........

Ruhi then went to him and he lifted both his bundles of joy indicating a "Happily ever after" family.............

All the while Ruhaan was wondering on Ruhi's words...............

R:Ruhi........Neenga unga mamma name sanam thaana sonninga??

This shocked Mullai yet again...........

She looked at kathir with a shock who stood there with a supressed smile.............

Ru:Ama baba mammava apdithaan address pannuvaaram........So I got used to that more than Mullai............

R:Hmm.........Epa paaru English or Hindi thaan vardho ungalukku?He grumbled visibly which earned an amused look from Kathir and Ruhi............

Ru:Baba.......Yeh aapki tharah baat kar raha hey (He is talking like you)

Kathir came out of amusement by now and answered his daughter.........