Full moon.........

Next day,

Morning.............

It was the day of Karwa chauth...........

A day when every girl keeps fasting for her husband..........

Even Mullai does this for her husband every year...........

Of course, this year too.............

Mullai was sitting a bit gloomy that day..........

Ruhaan went out to play with his new-found partner...........

The next day morning they are supposed to leave that resort............

She was reliving the moments she spent with kathir yesterday...........

Yesterday............

After they both kissed each other like mad people.......

They gave sometime for each other to breath.........

He again neared her with all the love, lust, passion, desire, thirst etc., he had for her all these years..........

She by now got control over herself and stopped him..........

M:Vendam........

K:Hey..........Enna aachu unakku??

M:Crying tone Enakku edhum vendam kathir......Please...........

K:Irritated Kathir..........hmm.............Unakku venumna naa kitta varanum unna kiss pannanum.....Venamna nee enna thooki poduvalla??

Adhaana adhu thaan unnoda chameleon maathiri colour changing capacity enna nu mandabathulaye therinjudhe.........

M:Kathir please............She started crying profusely..............Dont hurt me more and more........Please..........

K:Nee enna kolra d...............

M:Kathir...........

K:Apdi koopdadha...........

She sat crying simply.........

He stood helplessly.............

Seeing her cry more and more he stomped his feet helplessly.........

He then caught hold of her elbow and made her get-up.........

K:Ei...............En vaazhkaila nee kudutha avamaanathukku badhil kekka naa inga varla......anyways..........Naa thothutenonnu nenachen.........

But...........

He wiped her tear droplets in his hand and showed it to her..........

K:Naa thokkala d...........Jeichirkken........He then grabbed her by her nape and uttered Ennoda unmayana kaadhal jeichirrku........Enna apdi ellar munnadiyum thooki pottutu pona nee perusa sandhoshama illanradhe enakku romba sandhosham d.........

Am the happiest now............He said these words with a sad smile............

Mullai was still crying profusely...........

She then answered Ama.........Kaadhal jeichuthu thaan.........Naa nenachadhum neraveriyaachu........Enakku adhu podhum..............

Kathir was high on rage and confused too...............He pulled her more close and looked at her with blood-shot eyes............

K:Enna d neraveruchu??Sollu d............

M:...............

K:Ei............sollu d............He tightened his hold on her..............