Kai

You decided to go to Kai's room, since it's rather chilly tonight. He's good with the team during camping, often cuddling up when it's cold.

You entered the red room with him spread across the bed. You quietly chuckled as you tried to tiptoe through the floor.

He's quite a messy person. You tried to avoid making a noise when you accidentally stepped on a comic book.

You heard Kai groan and sat up, his brown eyes still sleepy until he noticed you.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" he asked. You just answered, "I had a nightmare."

Kai sighed and moved alongside to give you space. You grinned as you hastily rushed to the bed, trying to get comfy.

But before you can go to slumberland, Kai wanted to have a late night conversation with you.

You sat up and looked down sully. "I was having a good sleep until I felt like I can't wake up. It took me a few minutes, but the fear is still there!" you explained, almost crying at the end.

Kai gave you the look of a smile and ruffled your hair. "Don't worry. I'm right here. You can talk with me or the others if you have any problems," he said, lowered his voice.

You smiled and leaned close to him, your head on his shoulder. You both laid down as you faced to your left side, eyes closed.

He wrapped his arms around you for warmth. You felt the heat from the red ninja from your back as you smiled in your sleep.

Kai would do anything for you even on situations like this. He cares for the team like what brothers do. If Nya was in the same situation as you, you were sure she would come to his brother's room too.