Lloyd

Sure, sleeping with the Green Ninja may not be a problem, but that guy's a light sleeper!

Thankfully, his room was just right next to yours so you slowly entered his room with no delay.

His sleeping position was rather funny. His legs were wide open and his arms were at the sides. You wanted to surprise him, so you crept beside him and...

"Boo!" you shouted. Lloyd was spooked and tumbled down from the bed. You peeked from the edge and saw Lloyd groaning with his hand on his head.

"(Y/N)! Please, do not do that again! You almost scared me..." he frantically said.

"I'm a ninja, remember?" you joked, making Lloyd glaring at you and responded in an annoyed tone. "Haha, very funny..."

He grunted and got up from the floor, trudging back to the bed. He was still glaring at you and asked, "Why are you here?"

"A nightmare ruined my night and I needed something to tire me out. Okay?" you explained. Lloyd was processing an idea and you just stare, growing a little impatient.

"What time is it?" he now asked. You just looked at him, then answered, "It's midnight."

Lloyd looked at you with a smirk. "What?" you wondered. Then, he stood up from the bed and went out of the room for a while.

"Where are you going?" you asked as you turned your head to the doorway. Looking both ways, he probably went to the kitchen.

You just sighed and sat on his bed for a few minutes until Lloyd came back with a bag of cheese balls, a chocolate bar, and two water bottles.

"Did you just-" you said, but Lloyd interrupted and replied, "You never experienced midnight snack time before?"

You went silent and gotta admit, he was right. You never had a chance to eat snacks at night, especially by this hour.

You sadly nodded but Lloyd understood and opened up the bag of cheese balls. He got one ball and munched as the taste of cheese stayed in his mouth.

"Want some?" He held the cheese balls in front of you and soon, you were eating those cheese balls.

"They are delicious!" you thought as you and Lloyd kept eating the snacks into the night.

Lloyd opened his chocolate bar and ate a small amount. You looked at him with pleading eyes, and he gave you a portion of the bar. Have I mentioned that you loved chocolate?

20 minutes later, Lloyd checked the time, it was 12:23. You drank the water from the bottle and took the wrappers and trash to the nearest trash can.

Lloyd settled in bed but you still never left the room. "What now?" he asked. You didn't answer, you just got into bed with him and snuggled under the covers.

He understood your response and surprisingly, he agreed. Before you go back to sleep, he said, "Let's just keep this between us, okay? I don't wanna let the guys know we're having midnight snacks."

"Okay. How long have you been doing this?" you asked. "For as long as I can remember," he just said.

You never spoke again for the rest of that night as you closed your eyes and you both went to sleep.