Chapter 13: Final fight (Has been revised)

"Final fight!" A man yelled down the aisle. "Boss wants the best of the best in the ring at the same time"

"Alright" A man yelled back from the opposite aisle. Everyone started to get antsy as men walked up and down the aisle looking through the cages. A beagle and a dachshund were quickly pulled out and walked down the aisle.

The man that had took me out the first time, stopped at my cage and smiled, wickedly. He noticed peanut curled next to me and chuckled. He opened peanuts cage, causing peanut to whine in fear. He backed up as far as he could, away from the mans hand.

The man had long arms allowong him to grab onto one of peanuts legs, tearing him from the cage with a yelp.

"Rogue! No! Don't let them take me!" He cried at me. I stood up and started growling and snapping my jaws, viciously.

"Let him go!" I barked ferociously. The man only laughed and picked peanut up, walking away with him down the aisle.

"Rogue!" Peanut barked for me.

"Its alright peanut don't worry I'm coming!" I barked back. I pounded into the cage door, over and over again. I started to bite the bars and dig at them. Desperately trying to get the latch open.

Peanut was now out of sight along with the other dogs that had been chosen. I slammed into the cage once again, the door bent a little, but I made no progress.

I barked loudly, trying to get someones attention, but no one cared.
I was about to give up when a certain smell hit my nose. It was familiar and got stronger as it grew closer.

(Tonys pov)

Ziva and I had found the back door where they lead in the dogs. Only problem was there was a man guarding it.

"Ziva" I whispered to her, mentally asking what our plan was.

"I got it" she whispered back, as we neared the man. He noticed us and put his hand up blocking us from the door.

"Hey, no ones allowed back here" he stated.

"Sorry, I placed a bet on one of the dogs,but I haven't seen it come out yet" Ziva replied.

"Well the final fight is about to start, maybe you'll see it out there. But I wouldn't have placed my bet on it" he smirked.

"Whys that?" I asked curiously.

"Cause those dogs are about to go against fito, the meanest most vicious dog here"

"Whos dog is that?" I asked. The man looked at me as though I had said something threatening. Ziva quickly caught it and spoke up.

"Wow, sounds terrifying, can I just make sure the dog I placed a bet on is still here? I'd be pretty pissed if I lost my money".

"Fine, but only you" he replied.

"Damn, see the thing is, my friend knows what the dog looks like, I just placed the bet" Ziva replied. What the hell was she doing?

"Alright then he can go,but you have to stay here"

"Why can't she come with?" I asked, confused.

"Do you want to check your bet or not!" He asked angrily.

"Alright, alright" I replied. He moved away from the door and I looked to ziva before heading outside.

As soon as I stepped outside the smell of feces and dead animals filled the air. I held my breath, if I breathed in anymore I knew I would throw up. I began walking toward all the cages. There were aisles upon aisles, I had no idea how I would find Rogue in all of this trash. Two guys walked by leading a beagle and a dachshund to the door. The dogs looked pretty beat up already and I felt bad for them.