Episode 6 - Five × Five

It again goes back to the Occult Research Club, where Issei is there to return the favor for their help earlier.

Rias: Glad you came early in the morning, Issei. I'm pretty sure you know why I summoned you here.

Issei: Yes, if I received help from you then I will join your team. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could trust you guys. But now... I think I'm ready to face my ghosts.

Rias: That's great to hear.

Akeno: Shall we begin Ms. President?

Rias: Indeed. Issei, just stay where you are and don't do anything. I assure you it won't hurt.

Rias the held out her hand, forming a magic circle around Issei. He suddenly began to glow red, and slowly, the magic circle vanished.

Issei then saw wings growing out on his back.

Issei: So these are...

Akeno: Isn't this exciting, you're actually one of us now.

Rias: From here out, Issei you're an official member of the Gremory Peerage. We're glad to have you.

 We're glad to have you

Later...

Issei and the others have arrived at a museum in the middle of the night.

Issei: So, remind me again why we're here?

Kiba: We've got reports of a stray devil roaming around causing rampages all over town.

Koneko: Now we're here to get rid of it.

Rias: It also serves you a chance to get a chance to know us. So make sure you're ready.

Then, the Gremory Peerage went inside the museum and started looking around.

Rias: Issei.

Issei: Yes, President Rias?

Rias: Have you ever played chess before?

Issei: Mmm, just once. But I kind of suck at it.

Rias: As devils, our aliases come from the pieces themselves. For example, since I'm the master of this peerage, I'm the king, my empress the queen, my paladin the knight, tanks are the rooks, clergymen the bishops, and lastly the pawns as foot soldiers. Each member of this team are given a special ability based on what piece they are.

Issei: So why are you telling me at a time like this?

Rias: I want you to pay close attention to how my servants do battle.

Koneko: It's here.

Then, everyone got ready when they saw some thing coming towards their way. Creating a tiny earthquake with each step.

Rias: Get ready, Issei.

Issei: Right.

Issei then got out his FaizPhone and dialed the numbers and puts it on his belt.