Reunion Part 40

Looking in Axel's eyes.. You knew that he was worrying about his best friend even though they stopped talking to each other after the misunderstanding.

Lucy: That's great! But.. how are we going to get Mr. White to talk to Axel?

Mark: Oh yea.. forgot about that-

Then we heard Axel's phone get a notification. Axel looked at his phone. He looked shocked but at the same time, relieved.

Axel: Well.. we're just in luck. The high school I went to wants people who went there to have a little reunion. Surely, Ace is going to be there. I'm sure that he's not going to miss this.

Jason: Perfect! But how are you going to tell him that it was a misunderstanding?

Axel: It's okay.. just leave it to me.

Axel's P.O.V

I've always wondered how Ace was doing.. even though he hated me, I still though of him as my best friend. I've never thought that this is how we're going to see each other again.. Then again, I've never thought that we would see each other again.. Lets just wait until tomorrow..

Y/N: Are you sure that you can handle this? If you need any help, you can just ask us. We're happy to help if you want....

Axel: Don't worry about it. Plus, it's between me and Ace. I apologize that you guys had to get involved in this.. Just let me handle this, okay?

Y/N: If you say so. Just tell us if you're in trouble and we'll come to help you.

Axel: I really appreciate it. Just go home for now. I'll take over now...

Then Y/N and the others left. I haven't seen them since mom was in the hospital.. They haven't really changed much.. Well.. let's get some sleep for tomorrow.

The next day~

It's finally time to go.. I'll finally see him again.. my friend. I wonder how he's going to react. I bet he's going to be burning with anger. Well, let's just get it over with.

Mr. Gray: Axel! Are you sure that you're okay without breakfast?

Axel: I'm fine. I have 30 minutes until I have to be there. Don't worry about me, you should worry about the bakery.

Mr. Gray: Ok then.. I hope you come home with good news!

Axel: I will!

Then I went out. While I was walking, I felt like someone was following me.. I looked back to see some movement in the bushes.

Axel: You can come out now. I already know that you're here. Whoever you are, just come out already.

???: I told you that this was never going to work! This is so stupid!

???: S-shut up! I did this before and it worked before!

???: Well this is a different! He's smarter than you little sister!

???: Are you calling my little sister stupid! How DARE you!

???: Sorry to say this, but yes! Plus, your sister was still in middle school! Middle schoolers never know what's going on!

Axel: Umm.. are you guys done yet? Are you guys going to come out or what? I have somewhere to be..

Then they came out. It turned out to be Y/N and the others.

Axel: What are you guys doing here? I thought I said that I'll handle this. You don't need to do anything.

Lucy: S-sorry but we couldn't help it. Can we just be there with you?

Axel: Fine... but don't do anything crazy.

Mark: You got it!

Jason: Hey! Don't ignore me! I can't believe you said that my sister was stupid! When she finds out about this, she's going to beat you up!

Mark: Yea right! How can she beat me with those small hands of hers.

Jason: Why you-

Y/N: GUYS! One more word from you two and you'll get it..

Mark & Jason: R-right!

Axel: Ok lets go now. We're going to be late if we don't move.

When we arrived, there was a lot of people there. Everyone looks so different. Even though it's been only 2 years..

???: Axel?! Is that you?!

I looked over to see a women wearing a dress shirt with a pencil skirt. She kind of looked familiar..

Axel: Alex?

Alex: The one and only! How are you doing these days?

Axel: I'm doing alright.

I didn't want to talk to her. She was the reason why me and Ace broke our friendship. I tried to end the conversation multiple time but she just keeps on asking questions and questions.. It started to get annoyed..

Alex: I see that you brung some people with you.. who are they?

Axel: Umm.. they are.. are-

Y/N: We're his bodyguards!

Alex: Really? You guys look really young to be his bodyguards..

Jason: Don't judge on look lady. For all we know, you could be an old lady or something.

Alex: Whatever.. anyways, I brung my niece here with me. She really wanted to come so I let her come with me. Come here Ann!

Then a girl came. It looked like he was the same age as Y/N and the others. I looked over to see Y/N, Mark, and Lucy in shock. I wondered if she knew who Ann was..

Y/N's P.O.V

This can't be.. the Ann that bullied me in school?! How could this be?! She looks different but she still has the same posture when she stands and the same facials.

Ann: Hi! My name is Ann. I hope we can be good friends.

Y/N: Y-Yea.. friends.. I hope so too..

Alex: Let them get to know each other! Lets leave them alone, Axel. Come on!

Axel: But-

Lucy: It's ok! You go and meat your old friends. We're fine!

Axel: O-ok then..

Then Axel and Alex left to talk to some people. You looked at Ann. Her face expression changed quickly. Happy and sweet to annoyed and a smug look on her face.

Ann: We meet again.. Y/N.. How are you?

I hope she doesn't do anything stupid to ruin our plan..

______________________________

Why do I feel like this is a really stupid way to end this? And why do I feel like this is a really stupid thing do write. Which school has a reunion out of nowhere.. Oh well.. comment if schools actually do this.. I've never seen a school do this before.. I'm actually slowing down on writing because it's kind of getting difficult to come up with ideas. Well, I hope you don't find this weird and I appreciate you guys that are still reading.