2. How does Stress Eating Usually Start for Them?

Something Traumatic happens in Their Life & it Triggers their 'Eating when Stressed' Habit - they can't Stop Even After Many Years from That Event!

It often starts in Their Childhood 

*And this 'Traumatic Event' can be: 

1. Their Parents were neglecting them or Shouting at Them - & they didn't 'Feel Loved'

( One of them explained Their Comfort Eating Habit saying 'Food was Always There for Me... - & it Wasn't Shouting at Me!...

- Right, but the numbers on your Weight Probably WERE after That!  ^_~ ) 

2. Their Parents divorced when they were Kids 

( of course Many Other People's Parents Divorce As Well - & most people find 'other ways to deal with that & don't gain monster weight - but 600 lb People were just comforting themselves with food then - cause They Don't Know a Healthy Way to Deal with Stress! )

< Example: A 600 lb Patient in one Episode said that he started cheering himself up with food because His Parents divorced when He was 10 years old...

... My First Reaction when he said it was 'Mine Too, Dude! - & I don't look like You!' 

- but people react in different ways... & I was a very intelligent child - so I could understand that 'It will be better This Way' - & I stood My Parents' divorce well 

 - Moreover: I've never eaten when I was stressed... because My Organism Reacts The Other Way Round: My Stomach 'Closes' then - & I am Not Able to Eat ANYTHING when I am Stressed... - So I don't have That Problem... & Most Probably weigh as little as His One Leg! :) )

3. They were bullied at School 

( - the paradox here looks like this: The other Kids bully a fat Kid 'because He's Fat'... - & when he gets home - He comforts himself with Lots of Food... - & gets Even Fatter! )

( - so From a 'logical Point of View 'This doesn't make Sense' - but 600 Lb People don't think about 'sense' - They just Eat to Comfort Themselves cause Only FOOD Makes them Feel Better! )

4. They Lost a Close Person

( - Yes, of course it's Traumatic if their Grandparent or Parent dies - but Many Other People lose Their Relatives & don't start eating uncontrollable amounts of food... - so it All depends if you have 'the right mechanisms to deal with loss, stress & all the bad emotions' - or not )

5. Many Women in 'My 600 lb Life' also say that 'They were molested or even Raped when they were children or teen girls' - so they just started Eating too much 'to build a safety barrier out of Fat' & 'Not to be Attractive for Any Man anymore - 'Not to be Hurt Like That Ever Again!'

6. Or - there can be One More 'Non-Traumatic' Reason 'why they are So Heavy Now': 

- They were encouraged by Parents to Eat Much since Early Childhood - Their Family was eating Mostly Fast Foods & other Unhealthy Foods & not cooking at home... - So they just 'Continue that Unhealthy Tradition' when They Grow Up 

...And the Result?

- At the beginning of the New Episode of 'My 600 lb Life' Most of those Patients say 'I've Never Expected to Grow THAT FAT!' 

*( but they were Eating too Much & Unhealthy FOR YEARS, with very little or zero Exercise meanwhile... - So WHAT DID THEY EXPECT?... - They 'worked for That!' 

- And one of Them said at the beginning of the episode 'I did it to Myself!'... - Correct )

- I know that 'Too Much Food' can be Not the Only Cause of Quick Weight Gain ( cause sometimes there may be other Reasons like Health Problems if someone doesn't eat much but Still Gains weight ) - but in their case - It IS! 

Right, 'My 600 lb Life' People ALWAYS Eat too Much!... - A FEW TIMES TOO MUCH!

*I can Still Remember one woman in that Show saying that 'She Eats As Much as a Family of 4 PEOPLE! 

- Then I was like 'OMG! O_O ... - How can ONE PERSON eat That Much?! :/ 

- but People going to 'My 600 lb Life' REALLY CAN! Because Their Stomachs grow Large & Stretched...  - And They Eat that Much for MANY YEARS!... - Eating becomes their Addiction... - That's why They need Help of Doctor Nowzardan... ( - And if they Listen to His Instructions - They can Totally Change Their Life! :) )