1936

The year is 1936 and the world is in a tense position.

In Europe two of the worst off countries after the Paris Peace Conference of 1919, Germany and Italy are now lead by fascist dictator, who are determined to bring their nations back to their former glories. German leader Adolf Hitler is moving to remove the Treaty of Versailles with Britain and France not seeming to be in a position to stop the German leader.

French politics are far from stable. With the Great Depression, Communist and Far right parties have risen in popularity within the French borders and getting involved in a conflict with Germany would just lower stability within the nation.

In Britain the horrors of the Great War is still fresh in everyone's mind and British Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin is reluctant to start any conflict with Germany.

In Italy, Italian leader Benito Mussolini is asserting Italian colonial ambitions by waging a war with Ethiopia for their territory.

European countries also have to watch out for the threat of communism in the East. With the Great Depression and the political instability that comes with it, the threat of communism is greater then ever and every country that turn to communism will be wholeheartedly welcomed into the Soviet's Comintern alliance.

 With the Great Depression and the political instability that comes with it, the threat of communism is greater then ever and every country that turn to communism will be wholeheartedly welcomed into the Soviet's Comintern alliance

Within the Americas both North and South the Great Depression and other factors still has a effect on the powers there.

The USA led by President Franklin Roosevelt are still recovering from the Great Depression

In Mexico there is high instability. The growth of the extreme parties are also rising and the people of Mexico are unwilling to trust the army.

Within Central and South America with factors such as The Great Depression and the Banana Company in Central America. The creation of fascist or communist states in these parts are a big possibility.

 The creation of fascist or communist states in these parts are a big possibility

In Asia and Oceania, Japanese imperialism is a major threat.

After their gains of lands and islands in the Pacific after The Great War. Japanese imperial ambitions have only risen. Now with the weakened state of China, Japan seeks more land on the Chinese Mainland.