1937

4 Jan 1937 

In the early hours of the morning, Republican Spanish forces has finally secured Caspe. The Municipality was brutally fought over between Nationalist and Communist Spanish forces since the start of the civil war and the victory in the battle is a big morale boost for Nationalist Forces as they march towards Barcelona

 The Municipality was brutally fought over between Nationalist and Communist Spanish forces since the start of the civil war and the victory in the battle is a big morale boost for Nationalist Forces as they march towards Barcelona

25 Jan 1937 

The French Government today has announced that they are introducing measures to Decrease unemployment within their empire through the building of multiple factories within their country. French President Léon Blum has been very optimistic with this plan saying that the production of these factories will be able to give the people of France more employment opportunities. 

In Ireland, Taoiseach Eamon de Valera has announced that the government of Ireland has decided to expand the Irish military. They also hired Michael Costello as a High commander of the military. When asked about his opinion of Irish militarism, British Prime Minister Stanley Baldwin dismissed it saying it was off "little concern".

1 Apr 1937

In Asia the war is turning bad for the Chinese United Front. Japanese reinforcements have assisted the Mongol United Autonomous Government and has almost kicked the Chinese out of their territory. Even worse the Japanese have captured Beijing. The fall of Beijing was a big moral boost for the Japanese as they continue their push into mainland China. 

Although Beijing has fallen the war is far from over for China

Although Beijing has fallen the war is far from over for China. Their leader Chiang Kai-Shek is attempting to convince Tibet to join the United Front against the Japanese.

2 Jun 1937

The Hatay Issue has finally come to end as France has yielded to Turkish demands and has announced that they will be ceding diplomatic and military control of the Hatay province to the Turkish Government.

10 Jun 1937 

Chinese-Tibetan talks have proven to be successful as today Tibetan leader Jamphel Yeshe Gyaltsen has announced that they have joined the Chinese United Front against the Co-Prosperity Sphere and are dispatching troops to the front-lines immediately.