Before 4th year

*Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter *

Y/n is a pureblood wizard from the Rosier family. He lives with his mother Chastity Rosier who goes by Chas, his two older brothers Aaron who is four years older than y/n and has left Hogwarts by y/n forth year, and Brandon who is two years older so in his 6th year. Y/n does not know who his father is since he left before he was born.

On his first day y/n met Draco Malfoy, a blonde boy. They hit it off straight away; y/n wasn't to keen on his sidekicks Crabbe and Goyle though, they seemed a bit thick to be hanging out with Draco.

Y/n was later sorted into Slytherin with Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. Out of the Rosier brothers Y/n was the only one to be sorted into Slytherin, Aaron was a Gryffindor and Brandon is a Hufflepuff. Y/n was later introduced to Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott he definitely preferred these two to Crabbe and Goyle.

Y/N's first year at Hogwarts was amazing, the only Thing he wasn't too Keen on was the golden Trio. He didn't dislike them because they were Griffindors like Malfoy his brother was one after all or the fact that Hermione Granger was a muggleborn. He didn't really know why he didn't like them, just that they didn't like him because he was a Slytherin and friends with Malfoy.

Y/n's second and third years were very similar, disliking the Golden Trio, hanging out with the Slytherins, in his third year he even made the Slytherin Quidditch team as a Chaser.

Everything was going great until Brandon became extremely ill, the healers at st mungos were baffled by this strange illness that they had no idea about. Y/n's family kept the illness a secret from everyone because Brandon didn't want to be treated differently by his classmates, y/n was still extremely worried.