The Final Fate

After another narrow miss Harry Potter grabbed Y/n's body and the the cup, they hit the ground and everyone stared at Harry and y/n once chas rosier had realised what what she was looking at she jumped to her feet and ran to her sons side followed by her other sons. They were soon all in tears as she stroked y/n hair out of his face. Harry was sobbing loudly but he managed to say "it was him, Voldemort he killed him like it meant nothing. Dumbledore got down to y/n right and looked down at a wound on y/n arm, he was so focused on it that he didn't notice that moody had dragged Harry off. "Alistar what does this look like to you?" He asked then realised he was talking to someone who want there.

Many of the teachers tried to get the rest of the school to go back to the castle so they could deal with y/n's body but many insisted on staying manly slytherins, Draco, Theodore and Blaise along with some slytherin girls were in tears as they watched madam Pomfrey magic a stretcher for y/n. Brandon could be heard Walling "it's all my fault, he took my place." While small professor Flitwick reasoned with him "it's not your fault, you were cursed." Dumbledore comforted Chas Rosier. Aaron seemed to be in shock and just stared at y/n's limp body a single tear Protruding down his face.

Y/n was taken to the hospital wing even though he was dead, or was he as Dumbledore had asked Madam Pomfrey to take a closer look at the wound on his arm, she did this at for respect for the head master although she had doubt that it was anything. She rolled up y/n's right sleeve and saw to her horror teeth marks, human teeth marks. Wounds like these would have shed more blood than it was, she checked his pulse, nothing. Maybe Dumbledore was on to something, but surely if he had been hit with the killing curse he would be dead, but what if he was already dead.

Vampire, she thought to herself, but vampire weren't in the maze although they had been known to appear in places they were unwelcome, and it would explain y/n's conditions. Vampires can't be killed by a simple killing curse it has to be Physical like a stake or a bullet or that's what the rumour said. If y/n was now a vampire then he would be extremely dangerous. She got up and cast a spell that made y/n's arms and legs lock to the bed by invisible chains. As vampires can't be killed by the killing curse they get knocked out or something along those lined, all she had to do was wait.

About two hours had gone by and everyone believed that y/n was dead, some believe Harry's story but many didn't probably because of fear. There was a curtain around y/n for privacy. Hermione stared at the curtain tears in her eyes "how could you say that!" She suddenly snapped at Ron who was taken aback since he had been silent "what?" He said "I wouldn't give a thought in the world if something in there snatching you up and we never saw you again" Hermione imitating Ron rather nastily which caught many people's attention "Ronald, please tell me you didn't" said Mrs weasley "I...er I didn't mean it" chas who had been listening bursts out crying Aaron who had just calmed her down scowled at him. Aaron had always been nice to the trio since he was a Gryffindor and in the same year as Percy Weasley, but now that y/n was dead, he released how unkind they were to him, forgetting it was completely mutual.

It all went quite then suddenly there was a sound from behind the curtain, it sounded like struggled, everyone became shocked and scared Brandon pluck up the Courage to open the curtain to reveal y/n alive and pinned to his bed, chas ran to him but was stopped by Dumbledore "I'm afraid Chas, that that," he pointed to y/n "is no longer your son." Everyone gasped chas for the first time ever had the thought to smack him across his face but decided that it was unwise to. Dumbledore seemed to see anger in chas' eyes and explain "see when in the maze y/n was attack, is that right?" He asked y/n and for the first time he spoke "yes" he said with gritted teeth looking at Dumbledore with a craving look. "He was, I'm afraid to say bitten by a stray vampire" another round of gasps but Dumbledore carried on "he didn't die because vampire venom was running through his veins, y/n probably hadn't felt anything because it needed time to get to his heart, which would have stopped" chas began crying again "he wasn't killed because vampires can be killed by wand magic all that happened was that he was knocked out. It is very hard to train a vampire not to kill you but I think we can do it since y/n is very strong, but as you can see y/n is tied down to stop him attacking us all."

Dumbledore explained until morning, the weasleys and others had previously left. He explain that over the summer y/n would have to be training if he wanted to carry on Attending Hogwarts and that he would have to sleep away from others just In case he decided to have a midnight snack. There was also a potion just like the werewolf one that would reduce y/n's Urges for blood. The Rosiers agreed to all Dumbledores Arrangement. They had tried to talk to y/n but he just fought against to chains trying to get out, he was probably hungry since he had never tasted blood. Y/n was taken to a Facility which would treat him but since there was no cure to being a vampire he would be stuck like that forever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
This is the end of year four, Go read book two. Hope you enjoy.