The Third Task

The day of the third task had arrived, everyone but the champions were exited y/n sat at the slytherin table eating his breakfast until there was a tap on his back, he turned round to face Aaron and his mum. "Hello sweetheart." His mum greeted as Aaron sat down and shoved a piece of y/n's bacon him his mouth. "Mum, what are you doing here?" "We're here," she said while hitting Aaron to stop eating, "to watch you compete. Brandon's here to but he talking to his friend over there."

Y/n turned to see Brandon still very pale, he had awoken about a month ago and this was probably his first time out of st mungos in six months. He waved at his older brother who waved back. "Y/n you better finish your breakfast before Aaron does." He heard his mums say "he can have it I'm not hungry." "Thanks" Aaron said with a piece of toast shoved in his mouth. Y/n looked over to the Gryffindor table to meet Hermione's brown eyes, she smiled at him suddenly y/n felt much better.

As everyone gathered onto the Quidditch pitch which over the year had grown many hedges to form a giant maze.
Y/n said his good byes to his friends and walked to the rest of the champions. He overheard Hermione wishing Harry good luck "aren't you going to wish me good luck, since I am a hogwarts champions to. "Y/n said with a smirk, it mad Hermione smile but not Harry and Ron "probably because we don't want you to win, I wouldn't give it a thought in the world if something in there snatched you up and we never saw you again."snapped Ron. Y/n turned round and stood next to the entrance.

Ludo bagman was once again speaking "ladies and gentlemen, the third and final task of the Triwizard Tournament is about to begin! Let me remind you how the points currently stand! Tied in first place, on eighty-five points each Mr y/n Rosier and mr Harry Potter, both from Hogwarts school!" There was cheers everywhere but y/n could still here Brandon over them all. "In second place, on eighty points Mr viktor Krum, of Durmstrang Institute!" Smaller amount of applause "and in third place Miss Fleur Delacour, of Beauxbatons Academy! So on my whistle, Harry and Y/n." Brandon gave y/n a quick thumbs up then a there was a blast from bagmans whistle told y/n it was time to go he tuned into the maze and walked in.

It was very dark so y/n pulled out his wasn't and cast lumos creating a light from his wand, he heard potter do the same. After about fifty yards they both reached a fork Harry took the left while y/n took the right. In the distance y/n heard another whistle meaning Krum had just entered the maze y/n hurried up from a quick walk to a slight jog. A third whistle sounded, all the champions were now inside the maze.

Y/n tuned many times, right, left, left, right, now he had know idea where he was he had been told that there would be obstacles that he wold have to get past but he hadn't come by any, until he heard something behind him. Y/n turned round to see a huge Blast-Ended Skrewt it fired at y/n and he narrowly missed being hit, he ran as fast as he could until he ran into Harry "Hagrid's blast-Ended Skrewts, They're enormous, I only just got away" he said before running along another path. He kept running until he again bumped into someone but it wasn't Harry it was Krum. He pointed his wand at y/n. Y/n was taken aback was Krum about attack him "what are you doing?" Y/n yelled "crucio" Krum said without a hesitation.

Y/n started screaming in pain as Krum just stood over him. Harry came out of Nowhere to see y/n jerking and twitching on the ground in agony. "Stupefy" Harry yelled. The spell hit Krum in the back. He stoped and fell to the floor. Harry ran to y/n who had stopped twitching "are you all right?" Harry asked "yeah... I bumped into him... he just stared and turned his wand on me..." y/n got up and sent red sparks up "they'll find him now" y/n turned right and walked away still shaking from being tortured.

Y/n was determined to win now but his Thoughts were interrupted by a rusting behind him, maybe Krum had woken up and now wanted to finis him off. Something large ran towards him, it was to quick for y/n to see but it bit him. Y/n ran pain from his wound which was on his arm. Y/n saw a light up ahead "the Cup" he said to himself. He ran, there was a noise behind him Harry was catching up, he was so focused on beating Harry he didn't see something protrude towards him. "Y/n on your left" Harry shouted, y/n look round missed the spider but tripped. The spider went for y/n but Harry shot at it and it turned on him. In the end they both shot spells at it and it collapsed.

Harry had fallen but got up, y/n was feet away from the cup "take it then, go on take it. your there" he heard Harry say, y/n thought about it Harry had saved him twice Harry deserved to win "you take it. You should win. That's twice you've saved my neck." "That's not how it works, and what about Brandon?" Harry was stunned about what was happening "Brandon will understand" "both of us, it'll still be a hogwarts Win." Y/n stared at Harry. why was he doing this he hated him. "Okay"

The both walked towards the cup "on three right." Harry said "one...two...three" they both grabbed the cup. They twisted and turned swirling until they landed. This was not hogwarts. They both got up it seemed to be a grave yard, y/n looked at the cup it was a portkey "Harry the cup, it's a portkey." They both pulled out there wands. They looked round as someone walk towards them, holding something in their arms. Harry suddenly fell to the floor in pain "Harry?" The thing in the mans arms suddenly spoke "kill the spare" it said, the man turned to y/n and screeched "Avada Kedavra!" A blast of green shot at y/n and he fell to the floor. Dead.