Chapter 8

" What would you like to eat?" I asked. "Anything actually. I don't have a favourite food." Gazz told me. " Would you like a small bag of chips?" I asked. "Sure why not."

Gazz nodded. He ate the whole bag of  chips in seconds! "Ok let's try this again. I hope I don't mess up this time. Gazz let's snatch!" I spoke in a little quieter voice than normal. I transformed again into Raccoon Gris.

"Hope I don't mess up this time." I told myself inside my head. Feline Nuit was a little late showing up for the 6:00 patrol. The next battle with Princess Justice will be a lot trickier because a bunch of people have randomly become akumatized servants of Princess Justice.

They're motionless right now because Marinette needs to become akumatized once again. That moment came too soon. Marinette gets akumatized back into Princess Justice because of her anger and despair. The day after the first time we fought her. She is even more powerful than in the last battle.

She has an army of 4 servants to help her with the battle. Feline Nuit and I aren't ready for such a fight. 2 vs. 5 are not good odds. "No matter the odds m'lady. Good will always conquer hate." Feline Nuit told me. "Thank you for the encouragement I really needed because of what happened in the last battle. It's my fault this happened,  I knew I wasn't up for the job." I told Feline Nuit with tears threatening to fall.