Part 1

P-pentious! W-wait alastor Glaze a the snake who is holding a gun as he started to walk back. The snake got closer to him. Why? Sir pentious said why did you run away from me! I try my best to be kind to you! Alastor stood quite holding his arm which sir pentious did to him. Am I not good enough for you! Sir pentious got closer as alastor walk back. Sir pentious Use his tail to grad alastor and pull him closer. Now we should go back to my ship and we can talk about this.

They were in the woods

20 minutes later

Sir pentious open the door still have alastor tie up on his tail. The eggs look alastor who was scared but the egg could not do anything about it because sir pentious was there boss. Sir pentious went to his bedroom. Pentious put alastor on his bed and lock the door. Pentious put the gun on the drawer that he had in his bedroom. Alastor look down he miss his friends husk, Niffty even tho he had two friends. Sir pentious went in front of him.

Tell me my little dear sir pentious put his finger on his chin. Why did you run away from me I try my best to be kind to you so tell me why. I-I just wanted to see my friends and then I would have come back I swear alastor said. Sir pentious just look at him.Did you ask me that you could? I mean I would have say no but still.

Alastor got mad about what he said

I don't need to I can see my friends when I can. Alastor said. Sir pentious laughed. you are my boyfriend! I can do anything to you! Alastor got up from his bed and slightly push pentious. I never like you! He said. Then why did you agreed to be my boyfriend if you never like me.
Alastor didn't say anything. Sir pentious went closer to him and whispered in his ear. You are mine I own you, you will never break up with me understood? Alastor didn't say anything.

I said Sir pentious grad his hair and pull it to the floor. Alastor started to whimper. Understood! Sir pentious said again. Y-Yes alastor said. Good sir pentious pick him up and kisses him. Love you~ sir pentious said.

alastor wish he never met him

Should I make a part two which is how they met and if you have any questions just ask me and if you have a problem with my story and what things that you don't like I will try my best to improve it I may have some spelling mistakes but just asked me if I do and I'll change it. Have a wonderful day and stay safe