Part 3

So sorry for not making part three stuff is happening but hey I'm finally here let's go on with the story because you don't care about me you're only in for the story:D and this is shit why do people read it..

Alastor quietly walked to the door as sir pentious was sleeping he slowly open the door it made a creek but didn't wake the snake he slowly walk away and then slowly close it he started to walk to another door intel he heard a voice. Hun what are you doing? Alastor ears and he jump and then slowly look behind it, it was sir pentious. Did I scare you well of course i did if I didn't threaten you were on those things before or hit you you will still try to kill me sir pentious said.

Alastor stood quite and then was about to speck.

I just needed to use the bathroom alastor said. Sir pentious look confesses, al did you know the bathroom is right there sir pentious said pointing at a room where was the bathroom. O-oh I-I must have forgotten alastor walking to the bathroom room as sir pentious watch him go.

Alastor open the bathroom door and then close it, so close alastor Thought. He took a deep breath,and then flush the toilet to make it look like he was in the bathroom. The he went out but to see sir pentious.

You done dear sir pentious said. Ya alastor said looking down, sir pentious grabbed him and walk to his room.

They were in sir pentious room, alastor went on the bed and grabbed the covers and put it on him and looked at a wall. Sir pentious went on the bed too and hug alastor, alastor Took a deep breath but slightly smile and look back at him and they started to cuddle. Alastor deep down had feelings for the snake but knew that was wrong he killed the people that he talk to and he threaten him that he kill his friends if he left him or try to Break his heart. he did this for his friends to protect them.

It was 9 in the morning and sir pentious was cooking Breakfast for alastor. Alastor was still asleep but then he woke up he was hoping sir pentious was some were else so he could see his friends and leave and then come back. Alastor slightly open the door to see sir pentious cooking he took A breath and then open the door fully. Oh hi hun do you want breakfast sir pentious said happy. Y-yes... alastor said he walk over to sir pentious as pentious kiss him on the cheek. He gave alastor pancakes and bacons and eggs alastor eat the food even tho he was a cannibal that's all he had to eat.

I know you are a cannibal hun but I will give you food that you like you see sir pentious said smiling. As alastor fake smile at him. Do you want to walk around sir pentious said alastor sigh but said yes. Sir pentious its using a hoodie and forces Alastair too they went outside and started walk but not that far from ship. When someone walk to sir pentious as alastor was behind him he slowly start to walk back as sir pentious didn't even notice then Alastor started to run as fast as he can he ran to the woods to lost sir pentious.

Sir pentious was done talking to the guy then he look behind him to seen nothing sir pentious got mad then look at his phone he put a tracker on alastor hoodie so he can know were he is he started to run or slither to the woods too. Alastor thought that he will be free until he heard. AlASTOR YOU REALLY SHOULD COME HERE NOW! Sir pentious Yelled. Alastor didn't care he just kept on running as sir pentious beg him to come back.

Alastor felt something grab his hair and then push down and started to pull harder it was sir pentious pulling his hair alastor started to scream and walking to the ship ohh boi he was mad.