Part 4

Alastor started to scream as sir pentious was dragging his hair alastor try to fight back but it was no use he lost his power because of sir pentious alastor started to cry but his smile was still there just looks like he wasn't happy.

Sir pentious Please! I won't do it again alastor said sir pentious did not care he was mad that he try to leave him again but this time he will be punish.

Sir pentious please I do anything just don't hurt me! Alastor said sir pentious Use his arms to pull is hair and kick him against a tree. Alastor was in pain starting to cry even more, sir pentious went on top of him and started to attack alastor.

Alastor was not going to get hurt without a fight he try to fight back and try to kick him even tho alastor leg was shot he try his best, sir pentious got more mad. stop it you deserve your punishment if you just stop moving I will make a quick! Sir pentious said, Fuck you alastor still trying to fight. Sir pentious just got more mad he started to hit his face and his arm to make him stop still didn't work.

Alastor was about to pass out but he still trying to best not to but then eventually he did..

Alastor woke up to sir pentious bed with band aid on his face in his arms and his legs he failed again he started to cry a little bit. Sir pentious open the door and saw a crying alastor he went on the bed with him, I told you hun not to run away from me but you did! If you never have done that this will never have happen! You're lucky that I didn't even help you because I love you but if you run I will hurt you sir pentious said. Alastor got up from the bed but he couldn't walk and he fell to the floor. Sir pentious help him and put him on the bed.

Oh no hun you can't walk to bad sir pentious said he started to pet alastor ears. Alastor didn't say anything cuz he knew that he would lose his arms too.

Hate you alastor mumble. Sir pentious stop petting his ear. What was that sir pentious said still smiling. Love you alastor said, sir pentious smile more and laid his head on alastor shoulder.