Part 2 how they met

Alastor POV

I was waking when I saw a crying snake In the sidewalk I felt bad. Even tho I don't know him I need to help him. I walk to the snake. Excuse me sir are you ok I said as I been down to his level because he was sitting. The snake look at me for couple of minutes. Until he said n-no.
What's wrong? I said. I thought someone loved me but they lie to me.. Hey is ok I been there but you will find someone trust me I said with a big smile. You should smile more! Sad dose not fit you! The snake smile and hug the dear.

And like that they became friends

No ones POV
Alastor was working on a Machine with sir pentious. pentious alastor I am meeting some one at 9am I wonder if that's OK with you me not being here. Sir pentious look at him and said it was ok the dear smile and they continue to work. Until it was 9am.
I have to go pentious I be back at 1am alastor said. Sir pentious smile and wave good bye.
Alastor was in a cafe shop waiting for the girl to come it was 10am alastor was still waiting. Alastor looking down at his phone and then look up to see sir pentious. Pentious what are you doing here alastor ask. Oh well it looks like you friend was not coming so I came here to keep you company.

We are friends after all sir pentious said
Alastor smile I'm a lucky to have you as my friend.

Sir pentious POV
Why is he so cute when he smile good thing that I Took care of his friend she was quite the fighter.

After me and alastor was walking back to my ship when I ask him. Hey alastor I said
Hm? You know we been friends for 7 years and I wonder...we can be more then friends I said looking at him his face turn red. I would like that a lot alastor said smiling. Sir pentious kiss alastor on the lips and alastor kiss back.

And now here we are