The Truth

Hi everyone! I decided to chance the plot of the breaking dawn movies, putting my own spin on everything. I hope you like it!!

A few weeks had gone by since the wedding and Loki and I were getting along extremely well with the pack, as well as the Cullens. We held movie nights and get togethers, separate of course, and bonded extremely well over the few weeks we stayed. Everything was calm, tranquil. No other wolves had turned and everyone was getting along, well everyone except Jacob. He's taking Bella turning a lot worse than everyone else. He keeps trying to convince Sam to go to war if they turn her, which is hypocritical. He just wanted her to himself because he was jealous. We all saw it, so every time, Sam turned him down. Loki and I have had some visits from our siblings, and by that I mean, Elijah, and Thor, who decided to drop in unannounced and nearly burnt down the trees behind the house we are staying in. Everything was amazing... until I got a call.

"Edward?" I asked picking up the phone "is everything al-" I began but was cut off when he said urgently.

"Bella's pregnant" I froze. The entire house froze.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that?" I asked, locking eyes with a worried Loki.

"Bella is pregnant," Edward says, a bit emotional. "I don't know what to do. It's growling at an alarming rate. I already called Carlisle and am coming back. I-I don't know what to do, I can't lose her now that I've got her, and the baby is making her sick-"Edward was nearly hyperventilating.

"Edward" I interrupted. "It will all be okay, why don't we talk more about this when you get back okay? I'll research on my end and try to find something okay?" I asked calmly. He was breathing calmer now and I heard him whimper an okay into the phone before saying thank you and hanging up.

I sat down on my bed and bent over leaning on my legs. Klaus, Seth, Taurus, and Leah came into the room not long after waiting so see what I would do. Loki day next to me and rubbed my back in comfort.

"We need to protect Bella from Edward. From what I can tell he is in shock but might choose to get rid of the baby before birth to save her. If we put some of our blood into the mix they give her when they find out it is what she can feed on, she will eventually turn into one of us if she dies." I said, looking at Klaus and Taurus.

"We just need to be ready," Klaus said.

"You have our support" Leah said, placing her hand on Seths shoulder.

"Blend in with your pack. If at any point they find out about the baby and react negatively, come to the cullens side we will look after you and you can officially join our pack." I said, making them smile. "Remember you will always have a place in our pack" I said to the both of them.

"Thank you Gemini," Seth said while Leah nodded. I smiled and nodded back.

"Now, why don't we all hang out at the beach today, I doubt Edward and Bella will be back today." I said making everyone jump around in excitement.

The next day I got a text from Edward saying they had just arrived back. I told my brothers who Inturn told their soulmates but agreed it should be Loki and I alone going over so they could spy on Sam and the others.

Loki and I hopped onto my motorcycle and sped to the cullens, walking in without knocking and smelling our way to where Bella and Edward were. Edward was brooding in a corner of the room while Bella sat on the couch where she looked... awful.

"Your condition is excellerating" I muttered but put on a smile for her kneeling in front of her.

"Congratulations little one, how are you feeling?" I asked tentatively feeling weird energies around her.