Judgement

The second my hand touched the ground white lights erupted, surround us and bringing us to a weird room with three thrones. The throne to the left was pure white and had a beautiful female dressed in the same color sitting on it with a stern look on her face. The middle was a man dressed in silver with a neutral look on his face sitting on a grey throne. Next to him was a woman dressed in black clothing with an angry expression as she sat on the final pitch black chair.

"Thank you constellation for bringing another to our halls to be judged" the man in silver greeted "this one has worse crimes than the last" he said his voice morphing with a strange echo.

"Indeed, I haven't seen a blackened soul such as hers in a long while" the woman dressed in white spoke.

"Indeed Album(white) not in quite a long time" the woman in black announced with a frown.

"Thank you for agreeing to take this on your majesties. I feel this one had caused disarray and disorder amongst the cosmos. I ask you take her judgement into your hands" I bowed making everyone do the same.

"We will do as you ask, dear Constellation, you have been nothing but loyal to us since your creation." Argenti(silver) replied, the one in silver. "Nigreos(Black), would you be so kind as to introduce us to our guests?" Argenti asked the woman in black. She nodded and stood.

"Welcome friends and family of our Constellation, and prisoner, to the council of order. My name is Nigreos I am the embodiment of Chaos, the woman in white is Album, embodiment of Order. And lastly our brother Argenti, embodiment of neutrality. We are the governing higher beings of the entirety of the mythological world. All other gods and goddesses of myth, stem from our creations." She introduced.

"Your majesties these are my witnesses to the crimes Isabella Swan has committed. I have proof as well because I dug into her memories and pulled out everything she did. If you would permit, I can show you them?" I asked respectfully while bowing.

"We have already seen it all, dear constellation" Album said, making me look up.

"Rise friends" Argenti said, making us all stand.

"The second Constellation made his decision, we already had ours. We granted him the power to look into your memories, to transfer and remake the soul of the poor child the wretch had created a we are the source of his power" Album said calmly.

"We saw the calamity. We saw the trouble she caused. We saw her Greed. We made our decision" Nigreos answered with a sneer.

"We are erasing her life," Argenti announced.

"What?!" Bella shouted fearfully.

"What we mean is quite simple. We are going to dispose of her soul so that it cannot regenerate. We are erasing her from Charlie and Renees lives and letting you remember her as she was. She is being erased from everyone's minds except for the La Push Wolf Pack, Mikaelson Pack, and Cullen family. She will be erased from existence" Album said making Bella shake with fear while the rest of us stared wide eyed. Argenti raised his hand and said.

"Extinguish" then snapped his fingers. A popping sound shot out from Bella and her body burst into black mist slowly disintegrating.

"Now That business is taken care of, I'm sure you have questions?" Argenti asked.

"Why do you call the Gemini Constellation?" Loki asked curiously.

"On earth the constellations used to be a sacred thing. People making pictures out of the stars, worshiping them. When Gemini was created a star burned brighter than the rest. The one in the center of the Gemini constellation, which is what he was named after. Through the years the magic he possessed grew and manifested previously making us realize his soul was bright enough to be recognized as a star. The very one he was named after. We recruited him in the beginning years of when he was on the run and trained him linking his power with us so he wouldn't lose control. We call him by the beauty he represents through the name, Constellation" Album said, making me blush. I felt Loki's hand slip into mine. Mutters of awe washed through the Cullen Coven.

"Now dear Rosalie, I know you have always prayed and pleased for a child. Gemini showed us what you went through and we agreed with him when he presented us with his plea. You and your husband deserve a child to call your own, to raise and live with for eternity. We, through Gemini, gave you a gift. You, If you wish to, can conceive 1 child every 100 years. This little one in your belly is a blessed creation gifted by the council to be all you wish for. The vampire royalty in your world will remain oblivious to your children's births and childhoods until they are fully grown. This way no danger can befall them." Nigreos said with a small smile

"Thank you, thank you so much" Rose said in tears clutching to her husband.

"You are quite welcome Dear" Album said softly

"Now we have taken up far too much of your precious time. The pack has been informed of your issue and will be waiting when you return to congratulate and speak with you." Argenti said flashing everyone but me out.

"We are proud of you, dear Constellation" Album said.

"You changed the fate of those families. Relieved them of so much strife. Fate is glad it has been changed, too many deaths were going to collect balance would have been thrown farther off course. Well done" Argenti said, making me smile at him.

"Thank you" I said softly before I flashed out.

The moment I flashed in, I was met by my family standing around me.

"You have accomplished the incredible, I'm so proud of you love" Loki said, wrapping his arms around me.

"Rose and I can never thank you enough for what you and the council did for us. You will be forever our family, our brother if you so wish it" Emmett said, still holding Rose, afraid to let her go.

"I fear I would have gone feral should a different outcome had happened, which is strange to me. Somewhere in my mind I know you prevented something big and I can't help but thank you for whatever you changed.

"So she's really gone?" Jake asked walking up to me from the back of the crowd. Everyone froze.

"You young Jacob have been spelled for too long" I said, placing my hand on his forehead. Magic swirled around his head and his eyes flickered green for a moment before bleeding back to brown. He breathed heavily for a moment before looking around to everyone before freezing when his eyes locked with something. I followed his gaze and saw Edward staring right back at him with the same look of awe.

"You were never meant to be enemies" I said softly making Jake look over to me briefly. "She was preventing you from getting your true love" I said, making him glance back to Edward. " I think we need to give them some time to bond, yes?" I asked the group who nodded and we all went inside. We all hugged each other and felt the bonds of family tightening around all of us. Enemies become family, such a strange notion. Nearly an hour later I finally checked outside. Edward and Jake were embracing with locked lips.

"Now that, is their happy ending" I said gesturing outside to my family.

"Strange, I've never felt this free" Carlisle explained, clutching his chest.

"Her spell took a hold of all of you. What you feel now, is how you were always supposed to feel" I said making them nod.

"What now?" Sam asked

"We get on with our lives" I said before everyone began talking. A sense of peace swept over us all, unaware of what was brewing.