•{2}•

Walking in the airport, my hoodie over my head while my glasses were slipping on my nose, I was looking for Tristan.

I had texted him 20 minutes ago and he said he was right there. "Emma!", I heard someone screaming while I turned around to see my cousin standing in front of me.

I ran into his arms, my arms wrapping around his neck while he hugged me closely. "Tristan. I've been waiting for 20 minutes!", I said chuckling while he smiled at me. "Sorry, Chris was taking too much time."

"Chris?", I questioned as I saw another man behind him. I blushed since I looked like complete shit in front of the cute boy. "Emma, Chris. Chris, my cousin Emma.", he said while I went to hug the man.

"Hey, sorry if I look like a mess", I said while he chuckled. "You look beautiful", Chris said while I blushed even harder. Tristan wrapped his arm around my shoulders before glaring at Chris.

"Where are we dropping you?", he questioned as we got into my car. Aunt Jackie had bought me a black Jeep, she said it was my early birthday present but she just doesn't want me ubering everywhere I go.

"Sway house, Bryce is waiting for me", I told him before getting in the passenger seat while Chris sat behind and Tristan took the steering wheel. "You're from Jersey?", asked Chris while I nodded. "Me too, which part?" "Princeton, you?", I questioned while my phone rang, not listening to his answer I pricked up the phone.

"Hello?", I asked while Tristan lifted an eyebrow. "Hey Em, it's Bryce", the famous tiktoker said while I sighed in relief. "Hey, sorry, I forgot what your number was", I told him truly while he chuckled softly. "Yeah, I don't blame you. Anyways, you arrived?".

"Yeah, I'm in the car and on my way to sway.", I told him as I heard voices behind him, probably all his buddies. "Perfect, text me when you're in front of the house.", "Will do", I answered before he hung up. "You really are staying with Bryce?", my cousin asked while frowning his eyebrows.

"I need to find an apartment, so in the mean time I'm staying at Bryce's. Why?", I questioned his while he shrugged. "She could stay with us.", Chris said in a small voice probably not wanting to get in between us. "We have a bunch of extra rooms in the house and it's closer to LMU", he said looking at me while I looked over at Tristan.

"I already agreed to stay with Bryce, it would be rude for me to tell him no, right?", I questioned the two guys while they shrugged. "Guys don't hold grudges, if you explain he'll understand." Chris said while we arrived in front of the sway house.

I texted Bryce and soin enough saw him running out of the house followed by 7 other boys. "Em!", screamed my ex boyfriend while hugging me as tightly as he could. "Hey Bryce.", I said hugging him just as tight,y before kissing his cheek.

"Did a girl just kiss Bryce?!", questioned one of his friend which made ma laugh before Bryce flipped him off. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside the enormous house, I won't lie, I was star struck. "I missed you", he said whispering while I squeezed his hand softly.

"We have to talk about me staying here", I whispered too while he nodded and we émet to his bedroom. I sat on his bed while he sat in a chair, I started looking around just to see our Polaroid. "You kept it", I asked smiling while he nodded.

"Yeah, memories", he answered while I took out the Polaroid of us that I had put in my phone case. He smiled at the picture before we got serious. "I would love to stay but seems like you guys are full", I told him while he lifted one of his eyebrow's that was slit.

"Plus Tristan offered to let me crash with him, and it's closer to LMU.", I continued while he listened to me. He really did change from the immature junior asshole that I knew. "I get it, can we still hang out though?", he questioned while I nodded before I heard knocks on the door.

"If y'all are naked we're coming inside", I heard someone say behind the door as four guys barged into the room. I chuckled softly while Bryce looked mildly annoyed by them. "Guys, can y'all be civilized?", he questioned while the boys looked at him confused.

"Okay, who are you and why is Bryce mature?", the tall brown haired man with glasses asked which made me chuckle. "I'm Emma, nice to meet you." I told them while they kept looking over at Bryce who had his hand on his forehead.

"I'm Griffin, that's Josh, Jaden and Anthony.", said the man with the black hair while I waved at all the guys. "How do you know our annoying skank?", asked Josh while I chuckled softly. "We used to date back in high school", I answered before they looked at him completely shocked.

"Bryce went to school?", Anthony asked which only made me laugh harder. Bryce, completely feed up with them, grabbed my hand and walked up down the stairs with me to the kitchen.

"Hey I'm Kio, that's Quinton and-...", started the man while two arms wrapped around me. "Emma! What are you doing here?", questioned the Instagram star. "I got into LMU.", I told him while he hugged me even tighter. "You guys know each other?", questioned Quinton while I nodded.

"Blake was doing Magcon when I met him, damn dawg we were kids.", I said still embarrassed about that day but happy I met Blake. "She used to be a fan, we took pictures and kicked it off", he said winking at me while I was happy he didn't say the whole story.

Let's say that, that particular day, I fainted in his arms. Yeah, I fainted in his arms luckily for me he caught me but imagine telling people how we met was me passing out in front of him.

"I should get going, I have to unpack everything", I told Blake and Bryce while they nodded. "You'll be coming back?", Bryce questioned while I bite my lip. "We can hang tomorrow?", I questioned while he nodded before hugging me one last time. "Okay move lover boy, leave some hugs for me", said Blake laughing while Bryce flipped him off.

I got inside my car, still sitting in the passenger seat while Chris was laying in the backseat scrolling through his phone. "Can't believe you know Bryce and Blake", Tristan said slightly annoyed which made me laugh. "Bryce is an ex and Blake, I was a fan", I said while he looked at me horrified.

"How does that work, being a fan to becoming a friend?", he questioned while a snarky smiled designed itself on my lips. "It's called friendship, ever heard of it?", I questioned my cousin while hearing Chris dying of laughters behind.