•{12}•

"He's a bitch, he's literally been spending every fucking second with her! Then he gets mad because I hang out with a Dayne", I said talking on the phone with Bryce and Quinton. "Emma, babe, you need to find someone better then him", said Bryce while I chuckled.

"They're so fucking close and he literally becomes the biggest baby I know when he's with he-...hi Dayne", I said sitting back up wondering how much he's heard of my conversation. "Hey, you wanna go grab In n Out?", he questioned while I nodded. "Imma call you guys later", I told Bryce and Quinton before hanging up.

We made our way to the living room where Tyler and Darius were playing video games, and Bryan was flirting with Shalynn. "We're going out", Dayne said while taking the keys to his car. "Dress like that? No you're not", Bryan said while I looked down at my outfit.

I was wearing a green plaid skirt with a white crop top and some chunky shoes. "Yes I am", I told him while rolling my eyes before following a Dayne, I felt a hand on my wrist before turning around. "You're not", "Who are you to tell me what to tucking wear?", I said aggressively before he let me go. Dayne wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we left.

"What was that all about?", he questioned as we sat in the car. "Bryan and I have been seeing each other behind everyone's back, but not like seeing seeing each other but like ducking each other. Basically friends with benefits, the thing is we made a pack not to catch feelings and I fucking did. And now he's dedicating all his time to your sister, love her tho she's super sweet, but yeah so I'm pissed and he gets pissed when I hang out with other dudes but he expects me to be okay with him basically flirting with your sister!", I said as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Fuck", I muttered before whipping them away, Dayne's hand made its way to my cheek before looking into my eyes. "I'm sorry, like really fucking sorry Em, you don't deserve that", he said as I smiled at the contact of his hot hand on my cheek. I saw him getting closer to me, before feeling his lips on mine.

The moment our lips touched, the world vanished instantly. My eyes fell closed and all I could feel was him. His warmth, his touch, his being. After awhile we pulled away, the two of us completely shocked and embarrassed by what had happened, we looked down. "I'm really sorry-..I should t have", Dayne started while I looked up to him.

"It's my fault, I lashed everything on you with no warning-..I", I said before he took my hand. "Nothing could be your fault, Em, nothing", he repeated as I smiled to him. He drove to In n Out, before we went to the parc and ate under a tree.

We laughed and I learned a lot about Dayne in that little moment. "We've known each other for 6 years, we would go months without talking because of the marines. Then I moved across the country and she said she couldn't do it anymore".

He said looking down while I took his hand. "I know how it feels, you'll do anything for each other but it's hard", I said while smiling shyly at him.

We drove back home, stopping to get ice cream on the way because we felt like it. When we got home, I saw the boys were going live. "You guys got ice cream!", I heard Chris scream before running towards me.

He took a lick of my chocolate ice cream as I looked at him offendedly. "That was mine!", I said while frowning my eyebrows and pouting. He laughed while Dayne wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"The fans have been asking about you guys a lot tonight", Chris said while I chuckled before Dayne opened his phone. He went to sit at his usual spot while I sat on his lap. "Hey guys, sorry we were out", he said while I smiled.

"We went to grab In n Out, ate at the parc and then got ice cream", I followed while he nodded. We were reading comments before I heard someone call his name, he got up and I stayed on live. "Am I dating Dayne? No, I'm not", I answered while chuckling.

I turned my head and my smile immediately disappeared, Shalynn was sitting on Bryan's lap and he was looking at her with lovey dovey eyes. "I have to go", I answered while gulping before grabbing my keys and my coat.

"Emma! Where you going?!", I heard Tristan scream while I walked out the front door. A hand held me back, Dayne. "I can't do this, I'm sorry", I said in a soft voice before he cupped my face between his hands.

"Hey, I love you okay? Chris loves you, Tristan loves you, Tyler loves you, Darius loves you. We all love you and if he doesn't see that you are amazing then he's in the wrong", he said while I felt my vision getting blurry.

"I can't stay here, I'm sorry, tell something to the boys. I have to go", I said while opening my door and starting my car.

I drove all the way to the sway house, I sat in my car for a good hour just crying in front of their house until someone knocked on my window. "Emma? Are you okay?", questioned Blake while I got out of my car.

"I-I-...can I stay here?", I questioned while he nodded before wrapping his arm around me. We walked to the front desk, and I saw all the guys looking at me.

They rushed over to me while I could held the tears back any longer, crashing into Quinton's arms I cried. "Shhhh, I'm here, shhh", he kept repeating while the boys stayed by my side.

Bryce went to grab some tissues, Anthony some new clothes, Josh went with Jaden to grab some blankets, Kio grabbed a movie and Blake went to make popcorn.

"Thanks guys", I said smiling while tears kept streaming down my face. We watched the breakfast club, which is my favourite movie of all time.

"What happened?", questioned Bryce while I looked up to him, whipping away the single tear that fell on my cheek. "I hate myself, truly and deeply for falling for him", I said while crossing my arms.

"I fell for him, god!, I'm so stupid", I said while throwing my 15th tissue in the garbage bin. "Why?", questioned Kio while I bite my lip.

"We said no feelings, why was that so fucking hard to understand?!", I asked before pressing my hand on my face. I took a deep breath before telling them everything, from our first inter course to Dayne and I's kiss.

When I finished they looked at me shocked. "Dang, and I thought Bryce and Addison was complicated", Josh said while we all chuckled. These guys knew how to make me laugh even when I was sad.

"The thing is, I don't know why Dayne kissed me. Did I look that desperate??", I questioned while they all disapproved. "Maybe he like you?", said Jaden before Bryce hit him behind the head.

"Don't put that thought in her head, dumbass", he screamed which made me laugh. "I love you guys", I said before eventually falling asleep, smiling.