•{15}•

"I can't do this", I told Chris while throwing my fifth tissue box on the floor. My room became a mess, I hadn't left it in a whole week and Chris didn't leave my side once. Tristan would stand by my door and sing some songs to me while I fell asleep, Dayne would try to crack up jokes behind the door, Tyler tried his best to cheer me up like Chris and Darius cooked for me.

Darius brought me my meals, and always slipped in a handwritten note by the boys saying they'll always be there for me. They kept going live, except Chris who got banned from doing lives for awhile. I usually watched them except Bryan's but today I accidentally clicked on his live.

"Where's Emma?", he read off as my heart squeezed into my chest. "She's in her room, taking time off-ummm...when something doesn't work out you take time apart before maybe trying again", he said looking down while I felt tears fall down my cheeks. "I want what's best for her, truly, she deserves everything in the world", he followed while smiling sadly at the camera.

"Breaking someone's heart, especially when it's someone you truly care about, hurts", he continued while I saw a tear fall down his cheek. "I wish I could tell her I'm sorry, and that nothing happened, that I would do that to you like ever", "Em, this isn't good for you", Chris said while I looked up to him. "I love her", I heard Bryan say on live while Chris sat next to me.

"I wished I was with her every second of the day but I can't take back what I did, and I never wanted to hurt her. Emma, if you're watching this, please talk to me. I love you, truly and deeply, I want to be with you", he said before I closed my phone. "Chris, I-", I started but he just wrapped his arms around me. "Go, don't make me regret letting you go", he said smiling softly before I got out of my room.

Walking felt like a nightmare and tears kept streaming down my face, I made my way to Bryan's room and knocked twice on his door. As he opened the door, I saw dried tears on his face before walking in. "I can cut the li-...", he started but I stopped him. "I'm gonna talk and I don't want you to stop me", I told him as he nodded before sitting on his bed.

"You say that you miss all that we had, when you broke me first. I hate you but I can't help but still love you. Still love the way you smile, still love your eyes, still love the way you get excited over cookies. I love all those little things which make me hate you more. I hate you for making me fall in love with you, I hate you because even after everything I choose you. And I'll choose you, over and over again. Without a pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you", I said while tears kept falling down like waterfalls.

He got up from his bed, walked the distance between us and pressed his hands on my shoulders. "I never wanted to hurt you, I can't live with myself knowing that I hurted the only person I promised not to hurt. I truly don't deserve what an amazing and loving person you are. Every time I'm with you I forget how to act like I become a different person when I'm with you. I'm loving and I care for you, I always will, but if you tell me right now that you don't see a future with me, I'll stop", he said while cupping my face in between his hands.

"I hate you so much", I said while hitting his chest with my closed fist. I didn't want to hurt him, just to know the pain he caused me and all the damages he's done to my heart. "I'm sorry", he simply said before tears streamed down his face.

"But I still fucking love you and want to grow old with you", I told him while his eyes met mine. I starred into his deep brown eyes for awhile before feeling him get closer to me. "I'll never, and I mean never, hurt you like I did", he simply said before his cold lips brushed against mine.

He tugged me closer as I pressed my head against his sculpted chest. Nestling closer, I listened for his heartbeat. It was there, that thunderous, rapid pounding that used to make me giggle with amusement. My breath mingled with his as we stared at each other, both of us a little unsteady.

Unable to resist any longer, he stooped, and our mouths pressed together. The moments our lips touched, the work vanished instantly. My eyes fell closed, and all I could feel was him. I pulled away for a quick minute, looking into his deep brown eyes. "I'm scared of being hurt again, I'm stuck between wanting to enjoy the moment we're having right now and worrying that you might break my heart again", I told him truly.

He pressed his forehead on mine before sighing softly. "I won't ever hurt you again, I never want to break your heart ever again. I hate myself knowing that I broke it once, I love you", he said while pressing his lips on mine for the second time.

After awhile, we parted and I saw that the live was blowing up. "This is going on TikTok room", I said chuckling while he nodded. Wrapping his arm around my shoulders, he pulled me into a tighter hug.

"I hate you, Bryan Williams", I said while he kissed my cheek. Locking eyes, he smiled at me with the biggest smile. "I love you too Emma Blane".

THE END