2️⃣

love is love, everyone's human and you shouldn't judge them for their preferences or significant others <3 -olivia
-
-
-
Friday, March 13 8:15pm

HARRYS P.O.V

<                             niall baby                           ...

when you want me over?

lou is coming soon,
alex and sophia are
already here and zayn
and liam are coming at
like 9:20 or something.

alright, i'll come in abt 15
when louis comes ;)

don't even think about it.
i don't want you leading him
on, he's not the type to have
sex with anything that has a
pulse, like you haz. no
offense.

i was joking, ni. chill. i
don't even sleep with guys
anymore. don't want people
to judge me lmfao. not like
i even care.

yeah, whatever hazzy boy.
do you even like guys like
that? or do you just like
something tight to stick
your dick in?

idk ni. just let me live man.
i'll be over in a bit, baby ;)

oh, shut up nasty-_-

oh, c'mon i was joking.
we're like brothers ew XD.
okay i'm leaving in 10. c ya!

-

i set my phone down and pulled on some black skinny jeans over my boxers. i also slid on a black t shirt and rolled up my sleeves just before the top of my shoulder. i put on a big, black jacket and my chelsea boots. i grabbed a hair tie and put it around my wrist in case i wanted to put my long curls up and out of my face.

i'm. so. bored, i thought.

i couldn't wait to go and do something with my friends. i yelled to my mum that i was staying at niall's and she made me give her a hug and kiss goodbye. even though nobody was there, it was still embarrassing.

i walked out of the door and up to my car, taking my keys out of my pocket to unlock my car. once it was started, i switched it into gear and headed to niall's.

-

i arrived at niall's, noticing another car was already there. i walked through his front door; his parents were on an anniversary vacation to cancun and wouldn't be back until march 29th. i strutted down to the basement and started calling out to niall. "niall, baby. where are you? come give daddy a smoo-....oh, hey louis," i said embarrassed.

"daddy?" he looked over with a smile and squinted eyes turning away from the mini fridge.

"wha-? oh, uhm, sorry...ha," i stuttered.

he looked away shaking his head with raised eyebrows and a closed-mouth smile. he bent down to get something to drink, and damn. his jeans were so tight and his ass was just there...so yeah i'm gonna stare at it. especially when his jeans are so tight, and  i coulda sworn i was looking at the moon it was so big.

what..am i doing. ew. it's louis. i don't sleep with guys anymore. i don't like it. i like girls. i'm......straight.

i heard alex and sophia giggle on the couch watching me, then niall walked out from the bathroom. it was to the right of the tiny hall with niall's bedroom at the end and a guest room on the left. he looked at me and i looked away from louis for a second and closed my mouth, not knowing it was even open. he raised an eyebrow and i pretended it didn't happen. embarrassed, i said, "babe! i was looking for you." i walked over and winked at niall.