4️⃣

work hard for what you desire and don't give up (: -olivia

this chapter is kind of long (:
-
-
-
Friday, March 13, 11:25pm

HARRY'S P.O.V

-

did he just.

"okay, deal." i said as i stood up.

"what? really? now?" he stood up confused.

"well i mean, it's like 11:30, so let's go. we'll text you guys." i told them as i took my keys out of my pocket and handed them to louis, "oh yeah, your driving."

"what? why?" he asked. i smirked and held my arm out motioning for louis to walk up the stairs.

so look at his ass.

we got to the front door, walked to my car and got in. "you scared princess?" i said looking at him with my elbow on the middle compartment and my chin resting on my hand while he buckled his seatbelt.

"buckle." he ordered.

"ohh feisty, aren't we? you jealous?" i asked with a smirk.

"of what?" louis asked offended.

i leaned in and spoke low, "earlier, of me sticking my tongue down alex's throat and grabbing her ass while i did so. wish that was you, huh?"

his breath hitched and he looked down at my lips and up to my eyes, "no, now buckle." he snapped out of it. i tsk'd and buckled. when he was driving i started messing with the buttons and radio. "can you stop? i can't focus." i looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"it's my car," i exclaimed.

"yeah? well i'm the one driving, mate." he shot back. i scoffed and sat back in my seat with my arms crossed.

-

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

-

"what's your deal?" harry asked.

louis looked over quickly and looked away with a confused face. "what do you mean? i don't have a 'deal'," louis snapped.

"you're just always so stuck up and such a pessimist"

louis scoffed, "yeah? well at least i don't sleep with everyone i meet."

"i haven't slept with you," harry smirked. louis rolled his eyes. "have you even slept with anyone?" harry asked.

"what? excuse me?" louis asked.

"i just, i've never seen you with a girl or never knew of you having a girlfriend," harry said.

"harry...i'm gay."

"oh..oh! sorry i- i should've asked." harry reassured.

"no it's fine, and uhm...yeah, i've slept with someone. a couple people actually."

harry gasped, "louis tomlinson! you've shagged more than one person?!"

"haha, only two harold. calm down."

"my name isn't harold and i think i've beaten your record." harry said.

"ohhh i bet you have. how many people have you slept with? like 70?" louis joked.