5️⃣

just remember that everything was hard before it was easy. (: -olivia
also the lowercase is intentional :)
-
-
-
Saturday, March 14 1:13am

AUTHORS P.O.V

-

Louis and Harry walked into Niall's house with music playing from a speaker and stared at the bunch while the 5 stared back, "what's wrong Lou? what happened?" Niall asked rushing over with Zayn not too far behind him.

"it's fine, Ni, I'm okay. don't worry about it" Louis said with trails of mascara drying on his red cheeks.

"are you sure? you look rough.." Niall explained.

"Thanks, ni," Louis said on a chuckle, "I'm okay, don't worry. it was just from..the cold. my eyes water when they dry out from the cold."

"I don't believe you but okay, go clean up," Niall suggested.

Harry grabbed Louis's hand and took him upstairs to the bathroom. he bent down and grabbed Louis thighs, as the smaller boy jumped up to now be sitting on the bathroom counter.

"sorry, I probably look really scary right now." Louis laughed nervously.

"a little bit, but you're still cute." Harry chuckled.

Louis rolled his eyes as Harry grabbed some toilet paper and turned on the faucet behind Louis's bum. Louis rose one eyebrow and turned it off before telling him that's not what you're supposed to do.

"then what are you supposed to do?" Harry asked confused. Louis hopped off the counter and opened the mirror cabinet looking for a bottle of makeup remover or something. instead, he found makeup remover pads in the drawer and ran one under the water then started rubbing it on his cheeks. the black substance started clearing away as soon as the pad touched his skin. Louis was looking in the mirror while wiping his eyelids with Harry stood behind him peeking at his perked out bum (due to Louis being on his tippy toes and leaning forward) a couple of times.

while Louis had his eyes closed rubbing the last of the mascara off of his eyelid, he felt a warm presence hovering behind him. he didn't do anything because he secretly wanted whatever was coming. Harry placed his hands on Louis's hips and slowly pulled him back so he wasn't on his tippy toes anymore and was pressed against harry's torso. harry's eyes trailed over the boy's collar. he slowly pulled his own jacket down from Louis' shoulder as he tilted his head to the right giving harry access to whatever he was planning on doing. Louis looked at harry in the mirror reflection as he brushed his lips over his collar making Louis gasp.

harry pecked the skin of Louis' shoulder softly a couple of times moving to the left to reach the boy's neck. once harry got to the dip of Louis' shoulder and neck he started parting his lips more leaving open mouth kisses on him. louis let out a quiet, breathy moan making harry's grip tighten on the boy's hips.

"haz.." louis breathed out. that just made harry more riled up as he bit the skin softly. he started sucking a dark bruise smack dab on the center-right of louis' neck. louis' hart was racing and his eyes began to get heavy with pleasure. louis reached his hand up to put his hand on the back of the taller man's neck as he ground his hips back to the bass of the music bumping through the walls. harry let out a loud groan which made louis do a pleasured "mmh" sound.

harry had gotten done with the dark purple, wet bruise plastered on louis' neck that louis was dreading trying to cover up. he turned the boy around so their faces had two inches of space from each other while their groins had none. harry turned their bodies and pushed louis hard against the wall making a loud noise. he growled. his jaw clenched at the sight of the boy, wanting him so bad. louis felt helpless but he loved it. louis rested his hands on harry's biceps squeezing them. when harry grabbed his bum and started kneading it in his big hands.