Cliché

(okie so I was going to publish this after completing the request I got but I still have not finished said request due to writer's block and many other complex reasons to do with... life. I wrote this months ago but decided to only publish it now cuz I haven't updated anything and felt the need to publish something so reeeeeee)

Warning: A lot of offensive language cuz me be an angry hoe >:(
_________________________

Shit.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

He was going to be late!

Naruto, as much of an idiot as he was, never came late to training practice. Unlike in his academy days, where he wouldn't give a damn whether he was late or not. After all, coming in late provided him a lot of attention. However, Naruto was a genin now, and had responsibilities. Ninja training was very different and much more important than those waste-of-time classes!

Unfortunately for the blonde, he had often been staying up very late training himself with the scrolls he had at his home. This resulted in him being exhausted and oversleeping. At this rate, he was going to be later than Kakashi!

"Outta my way, suckers!" Naruto rudely yelled at a crowd of villagers, simply to get on their nerves. Offended, the villagers blocking his path quickly made way for the brat. It was like Naruto was begging them to hate him.

The boy continued sprinting through the village at the speed of light, avoiding obstacles along the way. That is, until he could see a mop of pastel pink not too far away. "Sakura-chan~!" Called Naruto, dragging his words in an over-the-top manner. Blinded by his affections for Sakura, the dobe quickly became unaware of his surroundings and tripped over a rock like a complete and utter fool. Next thing he knew, his body collided with a pale, raven haired figure...

"Eh?"

It was Sasuke, whom apparently came out of nowhere. It was almost like everything was in slow motion. Obsidian orbs widened as they made contact with azure. Inch by inch, Naruto's face growing closer to his own. With a loud thud, tan lips were forcefully pressed against pale ones as the boy fell. Naruto had fallen on top of Sasuke, apparently kissing him.

Flustered by the sudden (and very unnecessary) intimate position, the blonde immediately stood up and protected his mouth with the back of his fist. Sasuke in return, did the same, blushing furiously.

It happened again.

Uzumaki Naruto accidentally kissed Uchiha Sasuke.

Again.

"What the fuck was that, you usuratonkachi?!" Sasuke growled.

"Hah?? I don't know, you were just in the way!" Naruto spat back.

"Maybe you should look where you're going!"

Ignoring him, Naruto huffed and sassily folded his arms. He didn't want to deal with this bullshit. Certainly not if it was anything to do with Sasuke.

Naruto continued mumbling to himself when his thoughts were interrupted by a sudden chill down his spine. The cold and dark aura made him feel as though his life was in danger.

"NA. RU. TO." A certain pink haired demoness huskily growled.

Oh.

He had forgotten Sakura was there the entire time.

And hearing the sounds of cracking knuckles was enough for Naruto to run away.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO SASUKE-KUN, DAMMIT?!" She cried, chasing after him to give the boy a good beating.

Sasuke blankly watched the usual violent scene between his teammates unfold. Though, he was distracted by the lingering taste on his lips.

His second kiss.

With the same person, no less.

Though this one wasn't on purpose either, somehow it seemed quite different. Sasuke gingerly placed his fingers on his lips. A slight dust of pink visible on his pale complexion.

The act of when one person falls on the other and accidentally kiss, huh?

... how cliché.

_________________________

I got inspired by this beautiful piece of artwork:

Funny how just one picture can get you inspired, huh?

Word Count: 566