Chapter 2 The (Plan)

Luigi's POV: Huh? Were am I?... D-Dr Toad

Dr Toad Pov: Hey Luigi you're at the hospital because you and your brother had a fight from what I've heard...

Luigi's POV: well I need to work...

Dr Toad POV: No you don't your brother will take over and you need some rest goodnight Luigi!

Luigi's POV: I have to get out of here but I'll think about that later for now *yawn* I'm tired

Narrator: The Next Morning... when Luigi woke up he saw Daisy, Peach, and Dr Toad Watching him to see if he's okay.

Luigi's POV: Why are you guys here?

Peach's POV:Were here to if your ok and heres a piece my famus apple pie.

Luigi's POV: Thank you Pe-

Daisy POV: Luigi are you ok please be okay dont die on meee😭😭!!!!!!

Luigi's POV: I'm okay now can you get of me please...

Narrator: Luigi doesn't love Daisy sure their a couple but are they. That's What Daisy says but Luigi doesn't love Daisy he likes her more like a friend than boyfriend and girlfriend. After hours and hours of talking everyone left and Luigi went straight to bed.

A Few Days Later...

Luigi's POV: Ugh I cant sleep hmm wait is that the Drs keys maybe I came see. Were this goes😈...

Narrator: the key led to the brake room were they were hiding 1 ups for major emergencies, But Luigi decided to take one to heal more quicker then he went back to sleep and put the keys back they were.

The Next Day

Dr Toad POV: wow you're one tough plumber the injuries are all gone and you're free to leave back to the mushroom kingdom.

Luigi's POV: Hey doc can you tell them I died...

Dr Toad POV: Why!?

Narrator: after Luigi told everything they made a deal and the next day came...

Dr Toad POV: Everyone Luigi didn't make it...