Chapter 16 Mr L vs Luigi

Narrator: After Luigi and Rosalina became a couple they when back to there home and turned on the new and well...

Me: Hello everyone to the local news channel my name is RandomBoiGuy and we have a Suspect who is stealing, murdering, and Committing much more crimes heres a picture of the suspect.

It seems to look like Luigi but wereing different clothes...

Luigi's POV: Oh no he's back.

Rosalina's POV: L-Luigi did you do this?

Luigi's POV: No it was Mr L!!! Hes looks like me but hes not he was an failed experiment when making goouigi and put him in the basement. But somehow he escaped and now is framing me. Now the whole world is against me. Rosalina I want you to go somewhere safe ok.

Rosalina's POV: No I'm going with you cause you can get hurt when I'm not there.

Luigi's POV: Fine but just dont get hurt-

Police POV: *Breaks In* PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR WELL SHOOT!!!

Rosalina's POV: I'm sorry but DARK LUMAS!!!!

Police POV: AHHH!!!!! NO!!!!

Luigi's POV: Let's go!

Police POV: GET THEM AHHHH!!!!!

Luigi's POV: Follow me!

Narrator: Rosalina and Luigi ran in an abandoned church.

Luigi's POV: this seems like a good place to stay for now.

Rosalina's POV: Hey look a basement we should go in there

Luigi's POV: Okay I'll go first.

Narrator: But the more deeper they went the more they can here a voice mumbling. The when they hit the bottom they found a door and when they opened it they saw him... Mr L...

Mr L's POV: Now Luigi is now in jail I can do more crimes and make Luigi the biggest criminal in the world hahaha!!!!

Luigi's POV: Oh really? Then why am I here.

Mr L's POV: Huh how did you get here?!

Luigi's POV: I'm here because of you! You framed me to go to jail hahaha I'm not like everyone else I'm a hero and I'm not going down without a fight!

Mr L's POV: Well then you want to fight me well you can try *takes out fire flower* also who's that beautiful lady with you?

Luigi's POV: That's Rosalina she's my girlfriend.

Mr L's POV: Really well then after I defeat you I'm making her mine.

Luigi's POV: Oh no you won't *Takes out Cape* Now let's fight you win you can have her but if I win you're going back to the science basement.

Mr L's POV: Bet!

Narrator: Mr L vs Luigi!!! Mr L gets the first punch but it didn't effect Luigi Then Luigi started to strangle Mr L but he broke and rushed over to grab his picaxe. And got Luigi on the knee Luigi couldn't get up and Mr L was about to kill Luigi but Rosalina threw luigi a star and...

Luigi's POV: YES YES!!!! NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE STAR OF DEATH!!!!

Narrator: It hit Mr L but did no effected...

Luigi's POV: H-HOW!!!!

Rosalina's POV: No it can't be. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO TOOK THE STAR OF RESISTANCE!!!!!

Mr L's POV: Yes I did and now no stars or basic power ups can hurt me HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Luigi's POV: No I'm going to have to do this SHEAR DEATH!!!!

Narrator: A Shear Death is an ancient power move that its kills your opponent but it has a 90% chance of killing you and a 10% chance of living.

Rosalina's POV: Luigi no...

Mr L's POV: NO I CAN WI- *Dies*

Luigi's POV: Yes I-...