10k Switched

**Keigo's POV**

When Dabi got hit with that age quirk. It shocked everyone, because we would have not realized that it was him if we did not watch him change. Scarred Dabi turned a bruised five year old.

Now I am questioning if he dyes his pubes when he got older. Because he had some bright red hair as a kid. Like fire red, almost like Endeavor's hair. Nah, it can't be.

"Are you people going to take me away?" He asked us in a soft voice.

"Yes." Shigaraki said. "We are taking you to a safe place far away from."

"Well, hurry up then, we don't have all day."

Toga was using my wing to hide her giggles. He was trying so hard to be sassy but damn he was small. Has he been using platform boots to attempt to look tall

"What's your name?" I asked him after shaking Toga off.

"Touya Todoroki."

Twice and a few of his clones spat out their drinks at the name. I am slightly questioning where he got the drinks from. The street has been abandoned for a month.

We got into the car and poor Touya had his mouth cover the whole time. His motion sickness must have been really bad as a kid.

I picked him up and he started to fall asleep. I used some of my feathers to take the cameras away from Toga and Twice.

It was interesting the whole time because he was so quiet. The strangest part was that he was so happy that we did not force him to use his quirk.

After the quirk wore off, Dabi was extremely grumpy. Mostly from some of us hugging him all the time.

"Get off me!"

Toga was hugging one leg while Twice had the other.

"Let us show you love, you sad edgy fuck!"

"Let go of me, you crazy yandere!"

It was good that he started showing emotions some more. Even though it was mostly anger.