20k views What if Heroes got him

Hawks got hit by the quirk and Eraserhead quickly grabbed him. He took Baby Hawks to UA.

**Mirio's POV**

I was brushing Eri's hair when Aizawa came in with another small child.

"Did you adopt Hawk's love child?" I said as a joke.

"I wish, but this is Hawks. He got hit with a quirk that made him young."

He set little Hawks down and he ran to Eri.

"Hi! My name is Keigo! What's yours?"

"I'm Eri."

"Would you like to join us for snacks? We are going to go get some candy apples." I asked him as I finished Eri's hair.

"What's that? Is it tasty like fried chicken?"

I let out a loud dramatic gasp at the fact.

"What's fried chicken?"

This time Keigo joined me in the dramatic gasps. Aizawa gave me some money so I could show them the wonders of being a kid. So, I took(dragged) my buddy and one other along.

"I'm not exactly fun to be around, why bring me?" Tamaki said as he was looking down.

"With your quirk and internship, you know all of the best places for food!"

He covered his face as he smiled.

"One place that I know Keigo would like is that chicken place right there." Tokoyami pointed out.

I had Eri on my back and Keigo was on Tokoyami's shoulders.

"Chicken!!!" Keigo shouted and then Eri joined him.

"Chicken!!"

Those two were hyper in a way that was so cute. Tamaki accidentally grew wings from the chicken and he kept on stuttering at Keigo's questions.

We went to a candy store next and my buddies regret the idea. They were having fun so that was good. Dark Shadow had to grab them before they got lost a couple of times.

"Amajiki-Senpai, if you ate gummy food, would you take on gummy aspects of the foods?"

Keigo asks the best questions. He was so cute! Tamaki put his head against the wall and started mumbling.

When we finally got back, Aizawa got mad at us for bring back too much candy. The next day, we all decided to go clothing shopping. Trying to find clothes for Keigo was tricky. One, speciality stores and two, he is picky.

Eri was having fun with cat designs and dresses. But, Keigo said no to everything.

"I don't like it!"

We found a clothing store that adult him actually modelled for, and this was the kid version of his line.

"Maybe we should let him pick the store." Tamaki whispered.

We decided that, and he ran into a store that no one expected him to run into.

"Tokoyami! Are you babysitting today?"

"Yeah, and we wanted to find him some clothes."

Apparently Tokoyami is a regular here. Keigo pointed out an outfit that he wanted. It was a full black outfit with red feather trim. It was a nice black bomber jacket. Then he pointed out a funny chicken shirt.

Eri found cat ear headbands and got one for Aizawa.

"I don't think anyone expects him to like this store." I pointed out and everyone nodded there.

It was fun when he was a kid and after he went back to an adult. He helped Aizawa take care of Eri.

 He helped Aizawa take care of Eri