Please come back..

A month had passed since (y/n) had walked out of Levis' life. (Y/n) spent that time studying, he took up the offer and entered a baking school. He had plans of travelling out to Paris to work for Farlan and Isabel, even though this was the life he'd always wished for..he still wanted Levi to be with him. He had gotten so used to Levi coming back home and seeing a speck of dust and then complaining about it that..it just felt weird. He had spent almost his whole life with the person he loved that it felt so off when he could spend time alone, leave his clothes on the floor without having someone to scold him for making a huge mess. He still continued to call the couple every night and of course they were pissed when they found out what caused (Y/n) to break off the relationship. (Y/n) hasn't seen Levi since the breakup but from what Erwin had told him, Levi wasn't handling it well. Levi had been drinking more and showing up to work completely drunk and had even became even more aggressive, yelling and threatening to beat up anyone who brought up his ex lovers name.
Of course, (Y/n) was shocked to hear that but he just simply said 'If he wishes to talk, i am willing to meet at a public place' and told Erwin to pass the message, and that's how (Y/n) ended up making plans with Levi to meet at his favourite cafe downtown.

On that day, (Y/n) wore a simple sweater and jeans to the meet up. He wasn't expecting much from Levi honestly, he took a seat by the window and ordered his favourite tea and waited.
Levi arrived soon after looking like a mess, his hair was messy,he had horrible eyebags and he just looked like shit in general. He took a seat opposite of (Y/n) as he touched his hand gently,"(Y/n)..please i'm sorry and i regret everything i did. Please come back, i won't do it again...I'll be faithful and spend every hour i have with you and only leave to go to work..thats all. I will support you in everyway i can and make sure you live an amazing life. So please.. come back to me. My life has been absolute shit since you've left and i really regret everything that I've done to hurt you" The ravenette pleaded as he gripped onto (Y/n)'s hand, obviously (y/n) was shocked to hear what the male had to say. He retracted his hand as he looked at the broken male in front of him "I-i..don't know what to say. You did hurt me pretty badly Levi" He whispered as he looked at his hand "And i dont even know if you can keep your promise..i mean you did promise me you would stay faithful but look where that led you" He added as he looked out the window "Give me some time and I'll get back to you. I need to think this through" He muttered before he stood up and walked out to the cafe.

//What do y'all think?Should (Y/n) get back together with Levi?Ill let y'all readers make the final decision 👀