Chapter 1: Moving In

WARNING:

BAD GRAMMAR

Emile Picani is a 20-year-old boy who just moved into the city. He's studying in the city so he can fulfill his dream to become a psychologist. But that means he has to move away from his parents. Emile really loves his parents but, he will do anything to fulfill his dreams so he decided to live in an apartment. He finds it annoying since he has to share a room with a roommate. As he enters the apartment, a guy who is about 4'6 tall, wearing a white shirt and a leather jacket while holding a Starbucks coffee cup welcomed him. The guy smiles and said "Hi cutie!". Emile blushed as he has never seen a guy look like him before. "H-hi", Emile answered shyly. "I'm Remy Sanders pleasure to meet you!" the guy walked up to him and shake his hands and welcomed him in their room. Emile turned really red as Remy shook his arm with his hands. After welcoming Emile, Remy just went out the door and just smiled at Emile and saying, "See you later, cutie!" and just close the door. As soon as Emile's roommate left, he started to unpack all of his stuff and change into his usual pink hoodie and match with his brown shorts. An hour has past and his roommate came home looking like he wrestles animals, Emile asked "What happened? did you got into a fight?" Remy smiled and looked at Emile, "Don't worry, hun I just went out to the party!". As Remy said that, Emile decided to stand to make himself some tea. Remy changed into his nightwear which is just his boxers. As Emile finished, he turned around and was a shock to what he saw, but he stopped himself from dropping his tea. Remy noticed Emile was really red as he saw what Remy is wearing. Remy teased Emile which the smaller one always fell for his teasing. And as the clock strikes to 12, Emile was getting pretty tired so he decided to go to bed, he snuck on to his bed turned on his night light as he can't sleep in the dark and removes his glasses. Remy, on the other hand, was awake and decided to scroll down to his social media he noticed that Emile was already asleep, as he looks into him he noticed that he felt something to him..... He never felt like this before, he decided to go to sleep since it's already 2 am. The next day, Emile woked up by 6 am as he is getting ready for school. He prepared a sandwich for his breakfast and packed his bags as his class is about to start so, he went out of their room shutting the door loudly making his roommate wake up. As Remy woke u, he decided to get ready for his shift at the coffee shop. As he went to the shop everything is doing fine until Remy saw something that shocked him......

(Hi! Riyanna here! I just wanna thank my friends for helping me here with the proofreading and the cover! Sorry about the cliffhanger! Also sorry it's short!)