Not sure for the title and maybe a face reveal?

Warning:

Bad Grammar

Trash Writing

Remy was awoken from the sound of his alarm clock. It's 10 am, Sunday so Remy is pretty much-doing nothing for the day. He went to the kitchen for some coffee, where he saw his roommate, half asleep, and brewing some tea. He went there to make some coffee, which startled his roommate that is now fully awake. They talked for a while until they heard the doorbell rang. Emile went to the door to see who it is. It was Virgil, Logan, Patton, and Roman. 

The others went inside and Remy greeted everyone. Patton was surprised to see Remy as they were childhood friends. " It's glad to see you, Emile and Remy!"Patton said."Nice meeting you again Patt, why are you all here?" Emile asked. "Well, I set you up for a blind date!" Patton said cheerfully with a spark in his eyes.

Emile was surprised by what he heard, and so is Remy. Remy had like Emile form the day he met him so when he heard about the news, he was devastated. "Oh! Same for you Remy, so we'll have a triple date!" Patton said cheerfully. 

(So, cutting this short as I haven't updated because I have been very busy in a while so yeah stay safe everybody!

                                                                                                                                  -Amber <3 )

Here we go..

Sorry not yet-