A Day At Work

WARNING:

BAD GRAMMAR

FIGHTING

CUSSING?

Remy's POV:

As Emile exit our apartment, I woked up. As I was getting ready, I was thinking of Emile all the time, which made me lose track of time. When I looked at the time, Shit. It was already 7 am, I'm late. So, I rushed to the bus stop to wait for the upcoming bus. As I was waiting there, I saw a girl waiting at the bus stop, she kept looking at me. As I entered the bus, the girl followed me and sat beside me. Good thing the cafe was not far from the stop so I got off the bus immediately. For the past hours, everything was doing great until a girl in a black uniform entered. It's Nicole my ex... She went to my counter and ordered her drink while looking at me as if she's flirting with me. She then pulled me towards her, she was about to kiss me but I pushed her away. She was raging mad but I didn't notice it yet. As I gave her her drink, she then picked it up, and spill it on me. She then grabbed my hair and pulled it really hard. The manager came and decided to ban her from the cafe. My manager made me go home early. So, I packed my bags got home quickly, I forgot to change my clothing and my hair's a mess but, I ran back as fast as I can. As I reached the apartment, I sat down in my bed and took a rest. It's been two hours since the incident happened, Emile hasn't come back yet. But, as I was talking about Emile, he was there. He was shocked by what he saw, he immediately asked "Oh my God! Remy is you okay?! What happened?!" he panicked. I tried calming him down, "I'm fine Emile, don't worry". He rushed to thd kitchen and grab the medicine kit and heal a few of my wounds. Then, we started to talk until he fell asleep, in my shoulder. As I was looking at him, I noticed he's beautiful hazel hair. I fell asleep for the past few hours. And we just slept there....peacefully.....

(Hi author here! So I just want to thank you to the ones who are reading this and so sorry for the delay! And yes, so far this is my longest and it took me a while to think of this! Hope your enjoying the story! Peace Out!)