Chapter 1: Osu!

Who knew that this would lead to them... to him...

Doesn't make sense at first but what can say? A fate is a fate; what will happen, will happen.

It's not a typical Disney princess you'd see in every movies. 

There's no such thing as happy ending, at least not for me. Life is a continuous journey with only one life left, lucky enough if you have a second chance...

=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=

I was a carefree little girl – well, still am. A loud, talkative, energetic girl who doesn't care about everything around her; I make a lot of friends, good friends, who always there behind my back; and a lovable parents who supported me to whatever the hell I want.

To think that my life was perfect because I have everything I want and need, what could go wrong?

Heh, baka! Shouldn't have said that...

I'm still a carefree girl who doesn't care about everything around her, but seem like she cares now... too much; I make a lot of friends, but some are there when they only need me, turns out I'm just an extra for granted; and a lovable parents who supported me to whatever the hell they know what's best for me even though I can make decisions on my own.

My life is not perfect, until now. I have everything I want and need but something is missing. I don't know what it was but I know it will lead me to something far more than I expect... if that will happen...

=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=I=

It was our break time in the afternoon in the ordinary school time. I was the first one to came out of the classroom, waiting for my other friends in our meeting spot while carrying my friend's laptop eager to play Osu! 

Ever since she introduced me to that game, I became addicted to it and plays in every break hours we have until I get home to play that game again til night. Call me irresponsible or "a person with no future", but this game is my only game that helps me to get away with my problems. Sounds immature if you ask me but it's the only thing I know.

"...what about you?" I put the game on pause and took the earbuds as someone nudges me.

"Huh huh huh huh huh????"

"I said what about you? What course will you be taking in college?" My other friend who sat across from me asked.

"Maybe I'll take the medical field my parents tells me."

"Mmmmm... okay then," they then went back to talking.

Not gonna lie, they're the bestest friends of the best friends I know. They're the only people I have aside from my family who never leaves my side; always there during my ups and downs, especially during the times where I found myself being depress. They're my happy pills and I would never replace them for the world, but right now as much as I want to join in and hang out with them, Osu is my main priority.