Chapter 2: Change of Pace

And time will stay

Time goes by...

You can keep it till the end...

"Thank you." I said as the song get to an end; the crowd applaud to while shouting our names when we went backstage for a break.

"That was exhausted!"

"It is, but I'm having fun!"

"Me too though!"

"Oi Taka, pass me that shirt will you?"

We are the One Ok Rock. We started during rough times, not even a scratch, just nothing; there are many ups and downs, from a 5- member band to a 4-member band, until slowly but surely we became successful year by year. It's pretty crazy that we've reached internationally and we're now performing a concert in Europe. I don't know what I do without this band in my side...

By the way I'm Moriuchi Takahiro, the vocalist of then band and these are my bandmates: Kohama Ryota, the bassist; Kanki Tomoya, the drummer and; Yamashita Toru, the lead guitarist and the leader of the band.

Right now we're in our room, changing outfits after we drenched in sweats during our previous performances and taking the opportunity to surf through social media and drinking lots of water before we go back on stage.

"I don't get it..." I said as I look into my phone.

"What is?" Tomoya asked. He went behind me and looked at my phone until he was laughing out loud just beside my ear.

"Nanda?!"

"What is it?" Ryota, who see and heard the commotion asked.

Tomoya took my phone and went to Ryota. Toru approached them also.

"OI!!" Then the three of them laughed. Very hard.

I took my phone back and place it somewhere they won't see.

"I don't get those letters there," Ryota said before he finally calmed down, "but I do know is that they almost look exactly like you combine."

"Urusai!"

"I should at least thank whoever posted that picture~" Toru smirked at me.

"I said shut up! Oh my god..."

The three laughed once again as I just stared at them.

"You guys done?"

"Not yet HAHAHAHA-" I smacked Tomoya's head earning an "OW!" from him.

"Okay I'm done~"

"Guys," Someone said as they knocked at the door, "it's time."

"Thank you!" Toru said as we heard them walked away.

We fixed whatever we have to fix before we went outside.

"Time to have a change of pace. What do you guys think?" Toru asked us.

"How about a cover song?" Tomoya asked.

"Cover song it is then..." I said as we went back on stage, hearing the thunderous roars and cheers of our fans.

"Are you feeling okay guys?!" Another roar and cheers from them.

We went to a small stage that is connected to the stage where we performed our previous performances.

"Our next song is called..."

AND ANADER JUAN IS OUT!!! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING DIDN'T YA~

I COULDN'T THINK OF A PLOT FOR THEM SO I GOT IT SHORT INSTEAD... GOMENASAI~

NEXT TIME MAYBE IF I HAVE SOME MORE IMPROVEMENT FOR THE PLOT FOR THEM...

IF YOU SEE A PATTERN THEN I IS PROUD OF YOU!!!

WEEBS OUT! ✌三(✌'ω')✌三✌