Hello ( not a chapter)

Not a chapter, Just her story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my name is Lucy Granger. First, I'm gonna tell you who my parents are. My dad is......(WAIT FOR IT)........ZEUS! Yes, my dad is a Greek god. See, he found a loophole in oath he,Hades and Posieden made. I'm not just any Demigod, I'm a witch Demi-god. See, the oath is they can't have kids with mortals. Well my mum isn't Mortal. She is a witch, who is dead. I was adopted when I was 2 years old by the Grangers and I have a little sister, Her name is Hermione. She is also part witch. But, She isn't also part god. She and my adoptive parents don't know I am part god.

I got my letter to Hogwarts 1 week before my birthday. Hermione got her's too because it was easier to send them both at the same time. Mum and Dad were delighted. But, now I barely get to see them. I barely get to see them because, I also goto camp half-blood in the summer. It's hard to learn magic and be able to fight the monsters and fight Kronus and Voldemort and his death eaters. I'm not gonna burden my friends and have them help me with both. both friends on both sides. Nobody besides Chiron and Dumbledore know this. I'm gonna keep it that way.

Now, it's time for you to read the story of me, Lucy Granger,Witch Demigod.