Percy Jackson

Lucy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After it's curfew, I decided to sneak out. I walked along the cabins avoiding windows, when I heard a scream. I remembered my stuff and raced towards it. I saw Grover, some guy my age, and what seems like the guy's mom. oh and the big ass Minotaur.
"Shit" I mumbled and tapped my bracelet, my hat and my ring. My bracelet is a Bow, my ring is a quiver with unlimited arrows and my hat is a battle helmet. I ran over and went through the barrier.
"Grover! Get that guy out here I'll get the woman! GO!" I screamed. Whoever the guy is, beat up the monster pretty bad. Luckily I know how to send these things to the damn monster underworld.
"NO! I'm not leaving my mom!" The guy screamed. Great, his fatal flaw is wanting to save everyone. Geez.
" You need to go! I will handle this!" I yelled at this guy. He gave me a look
' I'm not leaving, you might as well let me stay'
" Fine! Now hurry the damn up and help if you want to so bad!" I said and then attacked the monster.

I took my bow and shot. Wow! Right on the eye!
"BULLSEYE" I shouted.
The monster got mad and he squeezed the guy's mom. She vanished and that guy, ( I'm gonna call him G) yelled " NO" he went all hulk and destroyed the monster. I motioned for Grover to come and help me carry him to camp.
" Grover, who is he?" I asked Grover.
" He's Percy Jackson. Not sure of his parentage. Thanks for that Luce, we would've been dead without you" Grover said
" You would've been fine, Percy is a good fighter. He did most of it, I just shot the thing in its eye" I shrugged.

I know I will probably be punished for being out after curfew, but, I bet I can mange. One thing about me, I can get out of almost any situation. When we got to the hospital tent, we plopped Percy on a chair.
" So wait, this is your recruit right?"
" Yeah, why?"
" Well, how long were you stalking him" I asked with one eyebrow up
" You have the weirdest ways to explain things Luce" Grover shook his head.
" What can I say, its one of my many,many,MANY talents" I said and smirked.
" yes, yes it is" he said
We looked at eachother and then burst into laughter.

After a little, we calmed down.I just laid on the floor thinking about random stuff.
" Whatcha thinking about" Grover asked
" I dunno stuff. A little homesick I guess" I said
" And I hate lying to my family"
i added
" Why lie then?" Grover asked
" To keep them safe. I don't want then worrying about me. I mean this stuff is so dangerous and the more they know, the more danger they are in. They already are big targets because I'm a child of the big three" I said and then sighing.
" I see. Doesn't your mom know she uhh hooked up with a god?" Grover asked
" Yeah, she did" I said while trying not to burst into tears" I said
" Then why lie to her, she already knows"
" I am not lying to her. She doesn't like my Uncle much though." I said and Grover tried to understand what I meant.
" What? What do you mean"
" She's dead" I said simply.
" Oh"
" Well this is a good time to goto bed. Night Grove" I said
" Night Luce" he said looking guilty
I walked to my cabin before he could start blabbering. I walked into cabin and laid on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and let a few tears fall. They stopped and I did a spell to make it look like I never did. I fell asleep after a while.