eightysix

The soulmate 💎💖
11:34

Just picked him upOn our way now

Just picked him up
On our way now

Future brother-in-law 👑
11:43
isn't he cold?
i'm starting lunch

The soulmate 💎💖
11:47
👌🏻
He does not suspect
He's whining about not seeing you for another week

Future brother-in-law 👑
11:52
don't text while driving!

The soulmate 💎💖
11:54
Am not

🌱

Zain is busy wrangling Freddie and trying to keep him from opening every drawer in the kitchen or running of to the living room to do the same there, he doesn't realise Gemma is back until Harry and she are standing in the kitchen.

"Surprise!" Gemma says loudly, waving her hands in a flourish.

"Freddie, don't!" Zain says, keeping a hand over the drawer Freddie is trying to open again. It's got the knifes in it and Zain would rather spare them all that disaster. "Hi, babes," he adds.

"Shit," Harry says.

Freddie laughs, delighted, distracted from his mission of taking Harry's home apart by the swear word.

"Eloquent," Gemma snorts. "Come on, monster, let's play Legos until lunch is ready."

"It's ready," Zain says, turning the stove off and trying to ignore the fact that Harry's just standing there a bit dumbly. "Set the table while you're at it."

"Yes yes," Gemma says, flipping him off, "come on, Freddie."

Zain rolls his eyes after them and crosses the room towards Harry, rubbing a hand over his hip and pulling him close.

"You ok there, babe?"

"You're here," Harry says, smashing his lips against Zain's. Their teeth clack together painfully.

Zain snorts and Harry huffs and gentles slightly, pulling back just enough to properly kiss Zain, grabbing at him. They stumble against the wall, Harry firm against Zain and tasting stale and like Harry and perfect.

"So it wasn't a bad surprise?" Zain asks quietly when they part, wet lips clinging together for a moment. He rubs his nose along Harry's and kisses the corner of his mouth.

"I just really didn't expect you," Harry answers, rubbing his nose against Zain's cheek. "I was just saying to Gemma that I missed you and she didn't even flinch when she said it'd just be a few days. Not sure I'm not dreaming, to be honest."