onehundredtwelve

"You're so lazy," Harry laughs, as soon as he opens the bedroom door and catches sight of Zain lying in bed. He's still sweaty and still panting from his run, drinking large gulps of water from his water bottle and looking way too good for the huge dork he is.

"Be glad I'm up. I'm going back to the monster tomorrow, I gotta use the time," Zain shrugs with a yawn, appreciating Harry's thighs in the tight leggings he wears under his running shorts now that it's cold outside. He pauses the movie he has been watching mostly to have some background noise and reaches out towards Harry, trying to pull him closer by his shirt.

"Nope," Harry laughs, dancing out of reach and wiggling his arse. "Lazy people don't get to grope me."

"So what, I have to go on a run to grope you?" Zain snorts. "Not gonna happen."

"You could do yoga with me," Harry shrugs, throwing his sweaty clothes into the bathroom and showing off all his nicely glistening and tan skin.

"Yeah, no," Zain say, turning the movie back on. Harry can probably see right through him because he doesn't even bother looking away from Harry. "I'll watch you do yoga and that's as far as I'm willing to go."

"Boring," Harry laughs, vanishing completely into the bathroom. "Yoga is fun! Even Freddie thinks so."

"Freddie thinks it's making animal noises and being silly," Zain calls into the bathroom. "I know that it's exercise."

"Lazy!" Harry calls over the sound of the shower. "Are you gonna have breakfast with me or what?"

"Considering it. Do I get to grope you?"

Harry laughs loudly. Zain can see his dimples even with Harry out of eye sight. "Maybe!" he calls back, turning the shower off.

Zain watches him dry himself and brush his teeth, dancing around a little and flashing Zain a smile whenever he turns in his direction, foam dripping from the corner of his mouth.

He gets up, stretching, and scratches his belly.

"Hi, sweetheart," Zain says softly, catching Harry around the waist and turning him around, kissing his minty lips, running his hand over Harry's sides.

"Hi, sugar," Harry grins when they break the kiss.

"Nope," Zain says, kissing his jaw.

"But why ever not, stud muffin?" Harry laughs, wiggling away when Zain softly bites the tendon on his neck in punishment.

"Did you google 'what to call your boyfriend'?" he asks amused, picking up his toothbrush.

"'The cutest nicknames to call your boyfriend' actually," Harry grins. "They have wonderful suggestions, oreo."

Zain snorts. "Oreo?" he asks. "Seriously?"

"The internet has loads of great ideas, cupcake," Harry shrugs.

"Feel free to stop any time," Zain says, bending down to rinse out his mouth.

"Maybe later. Come on, get dressed, I'm hungry," Harry says, hurrying into the bedroom and starting to rifle through his clothes, pulling on jogging pants and a t-shirt.

Zain follows him to get dressed, grabbing one of Harry's t-shirts as well. He has a better selection and he likes his clothes slightly oversized, necklines stretched out comfortably.

"Breakfast," Harry says, attaching himself to Zain's neck. "Breakfast, muffin."

"I'm gonna pretend you want a breakfast muffin, muffin," Zain laughs, covering Harry's hands with his own and pulling him down the stairs after him.