Chapter 8

Caleena's POV

The next morning, I was walking to my first Wave Controller class after having had a quick breakfast with Serena. I had changed into a different outfit I had bought. It consisted of a skintight black romper with some slits on the side, knee high black boots with red soles and 1 inch heel, a yellow-orange scarf, and separate black sleeves on my arms that are the same yellow-orange on the inner side of the sleeves. My hair was a high messy bun, and let me tell you, it was a struggle with such long, stubborn hair.

(A/N: This is how I imagined it

(A/N: This is how I imagined it. I can't take full credit for the outfit. I saw something similar on the internet, so I drew it out and changed some things. If you don't like it, feel free to imagine whatever you'd like.🙃)

Just as I reach Position Training Class 7, I notice Bam standing outside about to enter.

"Hey Bam!" I wave.

"Oh, good morning Caleena!" He replies. I make it to his side quickly flashing a wide grin. "Weren't you taller yesterday?" he asks. I'm about the same height as Bam and Khun, but the 3 inch heels I was wearing the last few days made me appear taller than my 5'6" self.

"I was wearing bigger heels before."

"Oh! Cool." Bam says as enthusiastically as always. We then walk into the class, and all eyes turn at us, and they don't stop staring. That's when I realize, me and Bam are somewhat matching. I walk to a seat in the second row in embarrassment, between Laure and the redhead. Bam chooses a seat in the front row close to the sleepy head.

Our teacher finally walks into our room. He looked like a big fluffy marshmallow with horns.

"As it's name suggests, Shinsu is a mysterious substance with power to control all things, like a god. So in order to use more than a fixed amount of Shinsu, you must form a contract on each floor." the ranker, who has introduced himself as Yuga explains. "Laure, it seems you already formed a contract while you were asleep."

"Yes," I hear him confirms in annoyance.

"I guess you're the type who reads shinsu when asleep. Anyway, the rest of you haven't formed contacts yet, so please, first make your pockets visible and close your eyes."

Everyone, except Laure, does as told.

"The E rank pocket that was given when you first entered the Inner tower. Allows you to make a contract with Administrators of the floor's up to the 40th. In order to contract with Administrators above the 40th floor, you need to but a higher pocket." Yuga tells us. "Now, speak the command, 'Contract with the Administrator.'"