Part 4: Šhåwţïë'ş ľįķē æ měļœđý 🙈

Gon and Killua looked baffled at Riku's story, but couldn't take her quite seriously, because the girl liked to add things like, "Then they kicked Hikaru's double cheeked up on a Thursday afternoon ass 😳" She is a passionate storyteller.

Riku expected them to judge her, but with the positive bean Gon, that wouldn't be the case, "Riku you're super cool!" His eyes sparkled while he had tears in them. "Eh-?" Now Riku looked baffled, though she smiled right after that. "I guess I am, huh!" She laughed and pumped her fist.

Killua didn't really say anything, he didn't feel the need to and just watched with a light smile. After Riku's laughter died down she asked, "Gon, why do you wanna become a Hunter?" Gon answered immediately, "I wanna find my dad! He is a Hunter too."

"Do you know your dad?" She questioned. "Nope, I've never seen him." Gon shrugged. "Haah!? How will you find him then? Do you know where he is right now?" The girl was baffled at his naivety. Killua loled, "That's so weird, huh?"

"I'm sure, I'll find him eventually!" 'Oh Gon you precious bean 🥺💔' Riku thought. "Actually Gon, I might know your dad." Her expression softened at the thought of Ging.

"Really?! Do you know where he is?" Gon was excited his new friend knew his dad.

"Sorry kid, I haven't seen the child abuser since Shrek came out. No one on this damn planet knows where he is." 'Bitch probably got lost somewhere and doesn't even know himself where he is' Riku's softened expression quickly changed into 😑 at the thought of the man, who went to get milk 12 years ago.

Gon was a bit disappointed that she didn't know, but that would never unmotivate him. Killua took note of the interaction (and of how terrible of a father Ging seems to be 🗿 but then again, Silva doesn't seem like a better option)

Gon now turned to Killua, "What about your parents?" Riku added, "Yeah, I'm interested too."

"They're alive... probably." Killua answered. "What do they do?" The black haired boy asked. "They're assassins."

Gon just, "huh, all of them?" Riku (unnecessarily) adds, "Vruh 🗿 they do be killin doe 🤪😎"

Killua halts for a moment, looks at them and then laughs. 'His laugh kinda cute doe 😳' You already know who thought that.

"That's your first reaction?" He laughed a bit more, "You guys really are riots." 'Řïøţ đåďđý 🥵' The brunette nutted.

"You're the first people, who ever responded seriously... kinda." Killua continued looking at Riku like -_-, because he wasn't elite enough to speak in emoji.

The girl just 😋. "Well you're telling the truth, right?" Gon answered him honestly. "What makes you think that?" The white haired boy asked.

"Just a hunch." Gon said. "That's weird. People only like me, because they can't ever tell whether I'm serious." Killua was a bit disappointed.

"I can." The brunette chimed in, "Feelings are just written in your eyes. In yours too." She held up a finger to Killua's face. He shortly looked back at her, then just hummed and turned away.

"I'm from a family of assassins. So they're all assassins." Killua started, "And my family has really high hopes for me. But I can't stand it. Who wants to have their life planned out for them?" Killua became a bit more agitated at the thought of his parents, "When I told them I wanted to decide my own future, they all snapped! My mother had tears streaming down her face, as she told me, I have the potential to be a top assassin."

Gon started to laugh a bit nervously. 'I never went through what he did. I had the luck to have a loving grandpa, who would support me in anything I did. Gon didn't have much of a family around to tell him what to do, I guess.