Part 2: PEEPEE BOY 😿

The remaining examinees (+ now additional Riku) all stood outside on top of Split Mountain. They looked down the split of the mountain in awe.

"Now, everyone... Look down there." Menchi instructed. "Wh- What is that?" Somebody asked.

"A spider eagle's web." She answered. "They build webs down there?" The green boy questioned. Right then a gust of wind came from below, Todo fell on his ass in fear. "Look below the web. Those are spider eagle eggs."

"Spider eagles build their webs in deep ravines, to protect their eggs from predators." 'They gotta protect their eggs from Shane Ýâw 🧍‍♂️🥶 Yikes'

 "This makes their eggs one of the most difficult ingredients to obtain. The eggs are also known as dream eggs." Netero explained. "W-Wait a minute... You don't mean-?" Todo stuttered in fear.

"I sure do." Menchi said, while stepping to the edge of the cliff. "What?!" She jumped off and skillfully held onto a string of the web. Everyone gasped. "Showoff" Riku rolled her eyes, not impressed by her. 'That is exactly what she was supposed to do.' Netero sighed at his granddaughter. Menchi kept herself in the air and took a deep breath.

Leorio concluded, "Even if she can grab some eggs, how will she climb back up?" Right at that moment she let go of the web and jumped down, grabbing an egg in the process. "Oi... she jumped down! Is she trying to kill herself?"

"Ahh... is this my lucky day? Will she finally die? Have my prayers finally been answered? God, I waited for this so long, thank you heaven-" Everyone kinda sweatdropped at her. Riku was smiling sweetly to the thought of her enemy dying, only to be disappointed. Another strong gust of wind came from below, holding Menchi up in the air.

Everyone looked astonished and the two little boys looked more excited. "That looks fun!" The girl fell down to her knees in defeat and just cried in frustration, because she was annoyed. "This ravine has updrafts, that help the hatched chicks fly up to the web." Netero explained further.

"There. Now I just need to boil the egg." Menchi landed safely on the ground. "Y-You must be joking. No reasonable person would jump down there!" Todo whined and probably pissed his pants a little. Gon was all like, "I've been waitin for this one, turn it up 🤪" and jumped down together with the Gang (😎✌)

Everyone followed them. Menchi was trying to stop them, "Wait, I haven't finished explaining everything!" Riku noticed Todo being a complete pussy and went to confront him about his attitude he had before, "What about you? Aren't you gonna jump, huh? What happened to that loud ass mouth of yours?"

He was angry, "S-Shut up! You're n-not even jumping yourself brat!"

"Oh, I don't need to right now." She said with a small smile, 

"You peed yourself, right? You pissed your pants."

"that is a WATER STAIN i had an ICE PACK and it LEAKED onto my pants I DIDN'T FUCKCING PEE MYSELF"