Chapter 1: School For The Elite

(Y/N): Your name
(L/N): Last name
(E/C): Eye color
(H/C): Hair color
(H/L): Hair length

—————————————

You looked up at the towering building. Hope's Peak Academy,the best school in all of Japan. Only the best of the best got to go there. There are two requirements to attend: One, you need to already be a high school student and two, you need to be the best at what you do. And standing in front of the high school of every teens dream, was you. (Y/N) (L/N), the Ultimate Unlucky Student.

Yes.

The Ultimate Unlucky Student.

Wherever you went, bad luck followed. It was like a curse. You would constantly get hurt and constantly lose stuff. It was a wonder you weren't dead yet.

You thought that Hope's Peak must have pitied you.Why else would they have picked somebody with such a useless talent? If you could call it a talent that is. But that's not the important thing here. You accepted the invitation because, let's be honest, who wouldn't take up a place in a prestigious school? Checking that you had your inhaler (which you lose a lot) safe in your pocket, you took a step forward. You wished you hadn't. Everything around you was suddenly painted in black. You didn't shift your gaze and realized that there was a door right in front of you.

"I need to get to the door..."

You startled yourself with your own thought. Why did you need to get to the door? You felt that something was off about this but shook it off, deciding that you should head towards it. Covering the distance between you and the door, you put your hand on the cold metal handle. You took a deep breath and pulled it down, opening the door. Nothing bad could come out of this right?

Right?

————————————

So that was the first chapter! Sorry that it's a bit short. It's gonna get better when more characters get introduced and things start to get juicy. I've been thinking about starting this story for a long time and finally gathered the courage to do so. Also I made the moodboard above! I hope everybody enjoys the story!